MMORPG: Martial Gamer
MMORPG: Martial Gamer
0.0/ 5 ( 0 votes )
Catching arrows, running up walls, crushing boulders and bending metal, these are but petty parlour tricks in the eyes of martial artists. But where can a genuine martial artist stand in an era where martial artists are nothing more than a myth?
Wang Yu, the most peerless martial prodigy the world has ever seen, elopes with his wife to escape an arranged marriage that was set for him as a child. Now aimless and living off his wife, Wang Yu explores the world of “Rebirth,” to seek a living. Rebirth is a world where dragons, demons and immortals are more than just legends, and Wang Yu is set to make a legend of his own.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: A Martial Artist’s Plight
- Chapter 2: Joining a Gold Farming Studio
- Chapter 3: Trash Job
- Chapter 4: Independent Mode
- Chapter 5: Slaying Wolves
- Chapter 6: I’m a Martial Artist
- Chapter 7: Encounter with Bandits
- Chapter 8: 100% Dodge Rate
- Chapter 9: Heaven Defying Strength
- Chapter 10: First Bucket of Gold
- Chapter 11: System Upgrade
- Chapter 12: A Man’s Responsibility
- Chapter 13: The Crazed Forum
- Chapter 14: The Hidden Job’s Trial
- Chapter 15: An Unfair Advantage
- Chapter 16: Is He Retarded?
- Chapter 17: Legendary Dusk Bandit --Wharton
- Chapter 18: The Legendary Fast Break
- Chapter 19: Killing With A Borrowed Blade
- Chapter 20: Wharton’s Head
- Chapter 21: Breaking The Game’s Balance
- Chapter 22: Joining The Quan Zhen Sect
- Chapter 23: Im Afraid Ill Accidentally Beat You To Death
- Chapter 24: Uncommon Skill
- Chapter 25: Duel
- Chapter 26: Friends
- Chapter 27: Scourge Of The Dusk
- Chapter 28: Glory Of The Martial Artist
- Chapter 29: Big Trouble
- Chapter 30: No Need To Thank Me!
- Chapter 31: Seal the doors! Kill Iron Bull!
- Chapter 32: A Huge Scandal
- Chapter 33: Why Won’t You Just Die!
- Chapter 34: We’ll Fight Until You’re Satisfied
- Chapter 35: It’s Nothing To Admit You’re Scared, What’s Important Is Who You’re Admitting It For!
- Chapter 36: Bounty Time! Unrelated People Please F**k Off!
- Chapter 37: Looking For A Guardian
- Chapter 38: Preparing For Battle
- Chapter 39: The Following Discussion Is Not Directed At Any Guild
- Chapter 40: The Perfect Terrain