I Hate Systems
I Hate Systems
4.3 / 5 ( 33 votes )
Talent? Unnecessary! Wealth? Doesn’t matter! Brain? Eat it!
Even if one was the greatest of gutter trashes with zero redeemable qualities, as long as they had a System, they are bound to reach the pinnacle of life.
Compass Carburettor, a dirt-poor orphan with absolutely zero f**king qualities managed to reach the peak of the business world by the age of 35, all while relying on his Money-Making System like a blinded barnacle.
But at the peak of his life, he was betrayed by his System.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: Betrayed by the System
- Chapter 2: Why? Hah!
- Chapter 3: Partial Truth
- Chapter 4: Why a System Always Puts the Host in Dangerous/Embarrassing Situations
- Chapter 5: Trash to Treasure
- Chapter 6: Prepare and Wait
- Chapter 7: System Fragment
- Chapter 8: The Spinning Top
- Chapter 9: Encountering a Mysterious System?
- Chapter 10: Tricky Situation
- Chapter 11: The Queen
- Chapter 12: Weird Architecture
- Chapter 13: Watch in Trouble
- Chapter 14: A Truthful Conversation
- Chapter 15: The Abandoned Prince
- Chapter 16: Slave Harem System
- Chapter 17: A System’s Magic
- Chapter 18: Controlling Anger
- Chapter 19: Advice and Sincerity
- Chapter 20: Darble and Darlac
- Chapter 21: Using an Armament
- Chapter 22: Puppets
- Chapter 23: To Face a Plot Armour
- Chapter 24: Skipping
- Chapter 25: Have Fun to Grow Stronger, Faster
- Chapter 26: Wait…Dungeons?
- Chapter 27: Peckle City
- Chapter 28: I’m Even Worse
- Chapter 29: The Ten Conditions
- Chapter 30: Mental Energy: A System’s Eyes and Ears
- Chapter 31: Emotions Perceived Through the Starlight Streams
- Chapter 32: Darlac Connection Point
- Chapter 33: Puppet Design and Plan to Take Action
- Chapter 34: Mental Energy Form
- Chapter 35: Closed Circuit
- Chapter 36: Swirling Palace
- Chapter 37: Entering a Dungeon
- Chapter 38: This is a…Dungeon?
- Chapter 39: Katuna
- Chapter 40: A Natural Genius? Or Just a System-Enhanced Genius?