Starting With Contract Pets
Starting With Contract Pets
4.9 / 5 ( 10 votes )
Su Bai wakes up and finds that the world has changed drastically. He realizes he has come to a world of pets. After accepting the new setting, he is determined to become a powerful Pet Tamer.
One day, Su Bai’s pet releases a beginner skill spark. Flames flutter and the sky turns to ashes…
A water attribute beginner skill causes the boundless sea to fall from the sky, flooding thousands of miles of mountains and rivers…
One blow rips apart the claw, and endless sharp bursts explodes. One after another, worlds fall apart…
A passerby: (ﾟДﾟ≡ﾟдﾟ)!?
This is a world of pets and monsters. Every teenager will develop a soul stone in the middle of their eyebrows.
After placing the soul stones into stones, branches, water, and any other thing, a spirit egg unique to the owner would be born.
Once the spirit is hatched, the owner will receive his own beginner spirit contract book. Then, he can embark on the road of contracting and training various spirits and monsters.
However, Su Bai seems to be doing things a little differently… [Tags]: Beginner spirit, pets, monsters, spirits, cultivation, evolution, daily ease, adventure
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: About the Sudden Change in the World When I Woke Up
- Chapter 2: Stand Tall, Believe in Yourself
- Chapter 3: Golden Carp Spirit Market, Late Golden Finger
- Chapter 4: Queen of Thorns
- Chapter 5: Parasitic Jade and Drinking Upside Down
- Chapter 6: My Pet Was Born, Though Still an Unformed Egg
- Chapter 7: An Unremarkable Spirit Egg
- Chapter 8: Tens of Thousands of Spirits, But I Only Love You, You Cutie
- Chapter 9: Little Wood Spirit
- Chapter 10: Contract Book
- Chapter 11: A Tamer Who Does Not Play Tricks Is Not a Good Spirit Pet Educator
- Chapter 12: Hasi, Hasi!
- Chapter 13: Explosive Potential
- Chapter 14: Deep Mountain Reservoir, Purple Jade’s Training Method
- Chapter 15: Almost Pulled into the Water
- Chapter 16: I Might Not Be Human
- Chapter 17: Secrets in the Reservoir
- Chapter 18: Su Bai, You Scheming B*tch
- Chapter 19: Subject Choice and Survey
- Chapter 20: Trouble, Green Thorn Plum Fruit
- Chapter 21: I Do Not Like Ah Bai and Parasitic Skill
- Chapter 22: Second Usage of Light Balls
- Chapter 23: The Most Deadly Self Strategy
- Chapter 24: Dirty Schemes Meet Dirty Schemes
- Chapter 25: Purple Jade Breakthrough, Praise Me Quickly. I Am a Good, Diligent, and Thrifty Spirit
- Chapter 26: Alliance of the Two Players with Dirty Playstyle
- Chapter 27: One Week Later
- Chapter 28: Bear Fungus and Abis
- Chapter 29: Ghost Blade Mantis and Dark Night Mantis
- Chapter 30: Wonderful
- Chapter 31: Blue Moon Cultivation House
- Chapter 32: Beginning Construction of the Large-scale Manor
- Chapter 33: Seeded Competitors, Water-Fire Elements
- Chapter 34: Destiny Player Fang Laoba, Super Monster Kraken
- Chapter 35: Heaven Abyss and Sea Abyss
- Chapter 36: Start of the Competition
- Chapter 37: Zhang San, Li Si
- Chapter 38: Reactions from All
- Chapter 39: Do Not Touch My Leeks!
- Chapter 40: Crafty Genius