3.2 / 5 ( 4 votes )
The status of a wizard is transcendent in all continents and in the universal plane.
Mysterious, wise, cruel and bloodthirsty are synonymous with wizards. But what does a real wizard look like?
After coming into contact with the world of wizards, Angel came to the conclusion:
Wizards are a group of people who illuminate themselves with intellect-driven ideas, but are in a dialectical world with a materialistic attitude.
In other words, this is a group of alternative scientists who walk alone in a rigorous manner in the pursuit of understanding reality.
Multiple worlds, boundless overlap. Under the guidance of intelligent creatures, they have walked out of their respective paths of civilization.
Among them, the wizard world, with its unique cultivation of civilization, runs through the endless plane.
Even if the wizard world is so strong, the reality of the universe, is that the mysteries of the dimension are still unbreakable.
Until, a multiverse traveler, visited this side of the world. (The traveler is not the protagonist, the traveler is not the protagonist , the traveler is not the protagonist, things that are important are said three times!)
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 - A Young Man Called Angor
- Chapter 2 - Jon the Teacher
- Chapter 3 - The Unaccustomed Time Traveler
- Chapter 4 - The Morning Dew
- Chapter 5 - Rise of Transcendence
- Chapter 6 - Jons Past
- Chapter 7 - The Tea Party
- Chapter 8 - Maras Opportunity
- Chapter 9 - The World of Wizards
- Chapter 10 - Expel Deceit
- Chapter 11 - The Other Trouble
- Chapter 12 - Talent Test
- Chapter 13 - Roaming The Wonderland
- Chapter 14 - Mr. Bunny
- Chapter 15 - The Ice Coffin of Healing
- Chapter 16 - Three Arts
- Chapter 17 - The Vichy Harbor
- Chapter 18 - Before Leaving
- Chapter 19 - The Lines of Growth
- Chapter 20 - Thewis, The Man with Red Hair
- Chapter 21 - Triangle Channeling
- Chapter 22 - Strange Seabird
- Chapter 23 - Doom on Ancients
- Chapter 24 - The Cold Reality
- Chapter 25 - Cloud Whale
- Chapter 26 - The Blood Witch
- Chapter 27 - The Phantom Master
- Chapter 28 - Sunders
- Chapter 29 - A Letter to My Student, Angor
- Chapter 30 - Saved Files
- Chapter 31 - The Gourmet Mirage
- Chapter 32 - Visitors from the Organizations
- Chapter 33 - Nothing Special
- Chapter 34 - Welcome to Barbie’s Restaurant
- Chapter 35 - Owner of the Golden Card
- Chapter 36 - The Dark Restaurant
- Chapter 37 - Greasy Bird Neo
- Chapter 38 - Golden Guest
- Chapter 39 - Customized Food
- Chapter 40 - Section Ephemera