Magic's Return: I Can See The Spirits
Magic's Return: I Can See The Spirits
4.4 / 5 ( 8 votes )
The God of Magic stopped blessing his believers.
The Tower of Magic, where the mages gathered and worshiped him was destroyed.
The surviving Mages were looked down upon by the rest of the world.
Normal Mages, that is.
The Mages from the Strongest Magic Family, the Vesta Family, were an exception.
For 5000 years, the Vesta Family continued to produce exceptional Mages that were strong enough to resist other forces which came after their family heritage and treasures even without the Blessing of the God of Magic.
Now, however, the Vesta Family found themselves in a difficult situation where they didn’t have a single capable heir.
That was until, Christopher Davis, an underworld Gang Leader, transmigrates into the body of Vaan Astra Vesta, a well-known pushover and the ‘waste’ of the Vesta Family.
Christopher, now Vaan, soon realized that he could see otherworldly magic spirits with knowledge so vast that the Magic books that the Vesta Family treasured for 5000 years were nothing in comparison.
That, combined with Vaan’s own God-like Talent,
The ‘Hope’ was born.
A prodigy strong enough to not only protect the Vesta Family and its treasures,
A prodigy who will restore Magic to its former glory was born.
“Haa!? Who da fuck said a Mage can’t use fists!? That crab-like face of yours, I’ll punch it till it is deformed into something better looking!”
And of course, Christopher’s gangster-like tendencies won’t just disappear.
Dear readers! Without any ads, maybe you will prefer innnovel.com.
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 4 hours ago ]
- Chapter 1 Capture him alive!
- Chapter 2 See you in Hell.
- Chapter 3 Who are you?
- Chapter 4 M-Mother…?
- Chapter 5 Vaan Astra Vesta.
- Chapter 6 Astra Elysia Vesta
- Chapter 7 He was the problem.
- Chapter 8 T-This… This Actually Works!?
- Chapter 9 Astra’s Decision.
- Chapter 10 Do You Fear Me?
- Chapter 11 The Vesta Family
- Chapter 12 Lady Astra Never Gave Up On You.
- Chapter 13 Don’t Overdo It.
- Chapter 14 The First Spell.
- Chapter 15 The Little Fairy
- Chapter 16 Would Your Wings Regrow If I Pluck Them?
- Chapter 17 I Am A Peace-Loving Man.
- Chapter 18 The Makings Of A Great Punching Bag
- Chapter 19 I Have Absolutely No Reason To Keep A Useless Man Alive.
- Chapter 20 I Need To Fix This Mess First.
- Chapter 21 It Is Great That You Are The Family Head.
- Chapter 22 You Are In Trouble
- Chapter 23 You Tell Me, Do You Really Think I Am A Pushover?
- Chapter 24 Tsk, Getting Me All Worked Up For No Reason
- Chapter 25 We Are Just Playing Around.
- Chapter 26 You Have 3 Days.
- Chapter 27 Don’t Mess This Up, Vaan
- Chapter 28 Why Do The Jerks Like This Bastard Get Caring Girls Like Her?
- Chapter 29 Elara’s Decision.
- Chapter 30 W-Well… It Was Your First Magic Circle… So…
- Chapter 31 W-Was I Just Wasting Your Time All This While?
- Chapter 32 Scaring The Magic Prodigy.
- Chapter 33 No, It Is You Who Is The Problem Here
- Chapter 34 Cry About It, Bitch.
- Chapter 35 The Vesta Family Is Fair
- Chapter 36 Someone With Astra In His Name Cannot Be Disrespected.
- Chapter 37 Are You Dumb?
- Chapter 38 Inner Circles.
- Chapter 39 A Complete 1st Circle Mage.
- Chapter 40 Flamey, You Are The Best!
- Chapter 41 Thank You, Elara.
- Chapter 42 This Magic Circle Is Fundamentally Wrong.
- Chapter 43 Don’t Make Her Regret Her Decision Vaan.
- Chapter 44 What Did Seraphina Do?
- Chapter 45 You Know What You Have To Do If You Want To Avoid This Fate, Right?
- Chapter 46 What? I Just Want To Meet My Sera
- Chapter 47 Elemental Stones And Instant Spells.
- Chapter 48 Flamey, We Did It!
- Chapter 49 Do You Reeeaaally Want To Know?
- Chapter 50 I Guess It Is Time To Retaliate.
- Chapter 51 It Shouldn’t Be Like This...
- Chapter 52 You Are About To Become A 2nd Circle Mage?
- Chapter 53 This Is For You.
- Chapter 54 You Aren’t Thinking Of Getting It For Free, Are You?
- Chapter 55 Now Choose.
- Chapter 56 Know Your Place.
- Chapter 57 The ’Chase’ Cannot End.
- Chapter 58 Take Me To Him
- Chapter 59 Vaan Is Blackmailing Me.
- Chapter 60 I Take It That You Came Here With A Plan?
- Chapter 61 Get Vaan Addicted To Dreamweave And Control Him Through It
- Chapter 62 It Was All Just A Trap
- Chapter 63 Y-You Are Threatening Me!
- Chapter 64 Take Her Out!
- Chapter 65 The Second Circle
- Chapter 66 Splashy
- Chapter 67 A Mother Is Allowed To Be Greedy.
- Chapter 68 Fire And Water
- Chapter 69 I Am The Most Humble And Diligent Person You Will Find.
- Chapter 70 Y-Young Master V-Vaan Is Participating In The Elemental Clash…?
- Chapter 71 To Think The Simp General Would Be Here
- Chapter 72 Are There Enough Plates Inside?
- Chapter 73 Young Master Isn’t Scared, Is He?
- Chapter 74 He Was Not Calm And Reasonable At All.
- Chapter 75 I Am Not An Enemy You Would Want Coming After You.
- Chapter 76 I Promise You, This Would Not Happen Again.
- Chapter 77 Strongest Magic Family My Ass!
- Chapter 78 Isn’t The ’Cause’ All We Need To Deal With The ’Political’ Side Of Things?
- Chapter 79 You Will Be An Incompetent Ruler.
- Chapter 80 The World Is Grey.
- Chapter 81 Kill Him Openly And Fairly
- Chapter 82 So Not Only Do I Get To Beat Some Assheads, But I Also Get To Take Their Magic Spells?
- Chapter 83 E-Elara Did?
- Chapter 84 You Do Not Have Much Time Left
- Chapter 85 I Pity Lady Astra
- Chapter 86 Let’s Start The Duel, Shall We?
- Chapter 87 Something They Had Never Seen Before.
- Chapter 88 Let’s Fight Like Real Men Do
- Chapter 89 You Started It You Bastard.
- Chapter 90 I Am Not A Merciful Owner.
- Chapter 91 It Seems People Had Forgotten Who I Used To Be.
- Chapter 92 Our Vaan Has Finally Shown His Magic Talent!
- Chapter 93 I Fell For Her Trap.
- Chapter 94 Are you prepared to face the consequences?
- Chapter 95 Only fools stay on a sinking boat
- Chapter 96 I Couldn’t Be Any Prouder
- Chapter 97 Come fight me
- Chapter 98 So? Is your father qualified enough to teach you?
- Chapter 99 He is coming for me
- Chapter 100 A Close Combat Mage
- Chapter 101 Have you lost your mind or something?
- Chapter 102 It is time to see my petty side.
- Chapter 103 This battle, it is already your defeat.
- Chapter 104 You are a Silent Tyrant
- Chapter 105 How was your Date?
- Chapter 106 Would you mind if I search your room?
- Chapter 107 I Surrender
- Chapter 108 Who Said Your Family Members Are Innocent?
- Chapter 109 Contract
- Chapter 110 The Dreamweave is inside
- Chapter 111 The Simp General is awake?
- Chapter 112 Elara…?
- Chapter 113 Travelling with Eliza is a waste of time.
- Chapter 114 The Young Vesta Mages Returns.