Is that a Wisp?
Is that a Wisp?
4.4 / 5 ( 32 votes )
What if a wisp, with zero EQ about human culture and habits, gains the opportunity to cultivate and finally achieve human form? Now he can enter cities, experience technology, and fight his way to the top, right? In this universe where wisps are seen as nothing more than cultivation resources, a wisp stands up to challenge the wisps destiny! Not without causing a lot of misunderstandings on his way, of course…
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 41 Another Spiritual Energy Meridian
- Chapter 42 Goodbye!
- Chapter 43 When the gods forget about you.
- Chapter 44 Go and Die!
- Chapter 45 Appearance Changing Pill
- Chapter 46 Rock, Paper, Scissors!
- Chapter 47 There is One Right Below Us.
- Chapter 48 Then I Shall Trust Them
- Chapter 49 I Just Used a Little Bit Too Much Strength.
- Chapter 50 It Was Just a Joke.
- Chapter 51 Languages
- Chapter 52 Mohie Sect
- Chapter 53 Temper Their Souls.
- Chapter 54 Hasik Was Right, The Heavens Have Eyes!
- Chapter 55 Books Hall
- Chapter 56 Yusa completes the nine pseudo meridians.
- Chapter 57 Do I Look Like Some Villain?
- Chapter 58 A Certain Wisp Passed Out.
- Chapter 59 Feed the Soul to the Core
- Chapter 60 I’m Happy With Your Feelings.
- Chapter 61 Help the Mercenary Contestants.
- Chapter 62 What Did You Say to Him?
- Chapter 63 Krune’s Plan.
- Chapter 64 Heaven’s Fall!
- Chapter 65 Five Elements Divine Soul
- Chapter 66 The Last of the Big Four
- Chapter 67 As Expected of the Formations Guild!
- Chapter 68 I Don’t’ Like This Pattern.
- Chapter 69 Activate!
- Chapter 70 I Agree!
- Chapter 71 Krune’s Team Members Determination!
- Chapter 72 Missed? Ha!
- Chapter 73 The Ten Major Cores
- Chapter 74 Heavens? Me? You Must Be Joking
- Chapter 75 Since When Krune is so Thoughtful?
- Chapter 76 Defensive Artifact?
- Chapter 77 Divine Imprints
- Chapter 78 Decapitation in Flames!
- Chapter 79 Three Stars Blacksmith.
- Chapter 80 One Day Remaining