Ze Tian Ji
Ze Tian Ji
0.0/ 5 ( 0 votes )
To pick is to choose. This is a story about choices. Three thousand worlds full of gods and demons, with a daoist scroll in your hand, you are able to control the entire universe...
At the beginning of time, a mystical meteor came crashing down from outer space and scattered all over the world. A piece of it landed in the Eastern Continent. There were mysterious totems carved upon the meteor. Through viewing these totems, mankind comprehended the Dao and established the Orthodoxy.
Several thousand years later, the fourteen years old orphan Chen Changsheng left his master to cure his illness and change his fate. He brought a part of a marriage vow with him to the capital, thus beginning the journey of a rising hero...
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 – I’ve changed my mind
- Chapter 2 – Why
- Chapter 3 – This is a crude name, but it is my name
- Chapter 4 – Heavenly Academy
- Chapter 5 – The Blue Shirt Youngster Called Thirty Six
- Chapter 6 – Test of Luck
- Chapter 7 – The First Encounter Between Chen and Tang
- Chapter 8 – Star Taker
- Chapter 9 – Did I do Anything Wrong?
- Chapter 10 – What Time Will He be on the Green Cloud?
- Chapter 11 – These two kids
- Chapter 12 – A friend that leaves you wordless (Part 1)
- Chapter 13 – A friend that leaves you wordless (Part 2)
- Chapter 14 – Xu You Rong
- Chapter 15 – A black goat
- Chapter 16 – A Single Academy
- Chapter 17 – The new student of The Tradition Academy (Part 1)
- Chapter 18 – The new student of The Tradition Academy (Part 2)
- Chapter 19 – The new student of The Tradition Academy (Part 3)
- Chapter 20 – The first page
- Chapter 21 – Way of reading
- Chapter 22 – It’s Just This Simple
- Chapter 23 – The Sea of Stars
- Chapter 24 – Trillions of Stars, Only One Destiny
- Chapter 25 – Dew Platform and Herb Garden
- Chapter 26 – Accumulation
- Chapter 27 – Years had passed
- Chapter 28 – She jumped over a wall and encountered a man in black robe
- Chapter 29 – The sword that lifted a storm
- Chapter 30 – Turn Old Knowledge into New Use
- Chapter 31 – When the sky was falling down, he was at her side
- Chapter 32 – Master, please accept me
- Chapter 33 – Apprentice (Part 1)
- Chapter 34 – Apprentice (Part 2)
- Chapter 35 – Lewd thief? Useless trash?
- Chapter 36 – Thank You
- Chapter 37 – The First Lesson
- Chapter 38 – To Mentor means to Point and Direct
- Chapter 39 – From the Herb Garden to the Tradition Academy