The Immortal Emperor Returns
The Immortal Emperor Returns
3.8 / 5 ( 12 votes )
A lifetime ago, Chu Xun was shackled and thrown in jail on false charges. For three whole years, he suffered extraodinary torment from his cellmates every day. Even though he had escaped death many times, he still died from his cellmates’ fists the day before he was to be released.
After death, Chu Xun transmigrated to a different world of cultivation, where cultivation was the one true path. Carrying the weight of his hatred, Chu Xun began to cultivate in hopes of becoming an Immortal Emperor, who could manipulate heaven and earth and travel through time. After painstaking cultivation of three thousand years, he succeeded. Then he sacrificed all his cultivation without hesitation and returned to the day before he was to be released.
This life, he wanted to find out the truth and the one behind his murder in last life. He would continue to cultivate and strengthen himself so that the tragedy would not repeat itself. He wanted to master his own destiny.
In this life, what people would Chu Xun encounter and what experience of love and hate would he have with them? What difficulties would he encounter and how would he overcome? The answer is the book.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 704 - Deserved to Be a Devil King!
- Chapter 703 - Cut Melons and Vegetable!
- Chapter 702 - Although the Fireworks Are Beautiful, They Are Easy to Cool!
- Chapter 701 - The Formation Made with Bodies and Kept with Souls!
- Chapter 700 - Breaking the Forbidden Area Installation and Entering the City!
- Chapter 699 - Those Who Cross the Line Will Be All Killed
- Chapter 1 - Rebirth Kongshan Prison!
- Chapter 2 - Taking the Chance to Cultivate!
- Chapter 3 - Prison Release and Return!
- Chapter 4 - Just Punishment!
- Chapter 5 - Resolving the Murderous Aura!
- Chapter 6 - Discovering the Spirit Vein!
- Chapter 7 - Deliberately Creating Difficulties!
- Chapter 8 - A Lack of Money
- Chapter 9 - The Life-saving Jade Pendant!
- Chapter 10 - Chu Xun Was Worshipped as A God!
- Chapter 11 - The Abnormal Doctor!
- Chapter 12 - The Horrible Skill
- Chapter 13 - The Tragic Ending!
- Chapter 14 - I Know Her!
- Chapter 15 - Offer An Apology!
- Chapter 16 - They Are Just Minions!
- Chapter 17 - Keep Kneeling Forever!
- Chapter 18 - He Was in Danger!
- Chapter 19 - Roommates in College!
- Chapter 20 - Fingers as Sharp as Blades!
- Chapter 21 - Invulnerability!
- Chapter 22 - This Ranking Is Too Unreliable!
- Chapter 23 - Lost All His Five Fingers!
- Chapter 24 - Avenging My Son!
- Chapter 25 - The Soul-devoured Contract!
- Chapter 26 - Uninvited Guests
- Chapter 27 - An Underground Palace!
- Chapter 28 - A Worthwhile Trip!
- Chapter 29 - Subdue the Hellish Python!
- Chapter 30 - The Horrific Snake!
- Chapter 31 - Visiting Tang Rou!
- Chapter 32 - Villa for Holiday!
- Chapter 33 - Bad Character!
- Chapter 34 - Top of the Dark Ranking!
- Chapter 35 - Chu Xun Visits the Tang Family!
- Chapter 36 - The Disturbance in the Banquet
- Chapter 37 - The Mysterious Sir!
- Chapter 38 - He Is a Friend Rather Than an Enemy!
- Chapter 39 - The Ceaseless Slap!
- Chapter 40 - The Scorpion Organization!