The Achievement Junkie
The Achievement Junkie
5.0 / 5 ( 1 votes )
"Bowzer, we’ll stop here for the night."
"But I can keep going!" Bowzer insisted. ’Don’t we need to--"
"Bowzer, we’ll need our rest before we reach the Fissured Mountains. You’ve never been there, so I’ll tell you about my past experiences there."
"Hey, Jack, how come you’ve been everywhere but you’re so low-leveled? Is it because you were an ancient hero before?" Bowzer tilted his head, anxious for an answer.
"Yeah, that’s why. I thought you knew that already?"
"I do. But weren’t you also really high-leveled back then? Why aren’t you that high-leveled like before?"
Jack pondered the question for a moment till he smiled. "I don’t know."
As an avid player of the world’s largest MMORPG, Jack was dubbed the "Achievement Junkie" by fellow players. After completing all possible achievements he earned an unlikely quest, a chance to escape reality and pull Jack into another world.
Now living in Kartonia, the world he had fallen in love with in-game, Jack must start from lv. 1 with a brand new class and subclass he’s never seen before. And though his gamer knowledge is still useful, he quickly discovers that the current time in Kartonia is more than 1000 years after anything he had witnessed in-game.
Armed with what the locals call ancient knowledge, Jack must work to level up and uncover the secrets of the apocalyptic Godly War that he missed and keep it from happening again. Or would he rather start such a war on his own terms?
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 The Last Achievemen
- Chapter 2 Me, A Hero?
- Chapter 3 What Kind of Hero Are You?
- Chapter 4 The Adventurers Association
- Chapter 5 The Achievement System
- Chapter 6 The Roommate
- Chapter 7 Jezelles Challenge
- Chapter 8 Gathering Information
- Chapter 9 Past and Presen
- Chapter 10 Trodars Troubles
- Chapter 11 Strange Old Man
- Chapter 12 Ancient Soul Piercings
- Chapter 13 Special Rewards and New System Functions
- Chapter 14 Zariffs Problems
- Chapter 15 Convincing Rydel
- Chapter 16 Preparing to Leave
- Chapter 17 Trouble Exiting the City
- Chapter 18 Camping for the Nigh
- Chapter 19 Whats the Plan?
- Chapter 20 Baltwood
- Chapter 21 Royal Courts Grudge
- Chapter 22 Leisure Guild
- Chapter 23 The Crown Prince
- Chapter 24 The Princes Tantrum
- Chapter 25 An Ancient Bloodline
- Chapter 26 Hell-flame Fox
- Chapter 27 The Mutual Seal
- Chapter 28 Changes in the Mine
- Chapter 29 Advancement and Search for the Truth
- Chapter 30 Saving Slivia
- Chapter 31 Slivias Story
- Chapter 32 Talking with Bowser
- Chapter 33 The Game Plan
- Chapter 34 Ambush
- Chapter 35 Maynards Discipline
- Chapter 36 The Night Before the Storm
- Chapter 37 Accepting an Inheritor
- Chapter 38 Another Inheritor?
- Chapter 39 Entering the Mine
- Chapter 40 Abandoned Goblin Settlements