Lady Su's Revenge
Lady Su's Revenge
4.3 / 5 ( 3 votes )
Su Li has never expected that those she met in her first life would follow her to a new life in a new family.
Everything in this life is new and seems easy, but she knows that’s not what she wants.
She wants a revenge. Those who have done terrible things to her, those who have separated her from her husband, and those who have let her brother fail the royal examination in last life, she will let them pay in her way.
But how can a 14-year-old girl, innocent and elegant, take a revenge? How can she fight against her family on her own? How can she deal with her weak-kneed father and heartless mother? Just read and find it out now!
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 - Su Erya
- Chapter 2 - With a Full Belly, She Wanted to Revenge.
- Chapter 3 - Su Qingtan
- Chapter 4 - Rage!
- Chapter 5 - Be saved
- Chapter 6 - Forgive
- Chapter 7 - I Want to Learn to Read!
- Chapter 8 - Too many obstacles in learning to read
- Chapter 9 - The Dictionary of Dahan
- Chapter 10 - The Power of Zongzi
- Chapter 11 - The Bribe
- Chapter 12 - The Secret of Jade
- Chapter 13 - Changing the Mind
- Chapter 14 - Doctor Qi Xianqing
- Chapter 15 - Apprentice?
- Chapter 16 - Zipei Learned to Read
- Chapter 17 - Returned to the West Courtyard
- Chapter 18 - Missing the Past
- Chapter 19 - Was Erya Lazy?
- Chapter 20 - How Much Money Do You Want?
- Chapter 21 - A Bitter Rebuke
- Chapter 22 - Killed Her Like Killed a Chicken
- Chapter 23 - Aggrieved Zipei
- Chapter 24 - Great Man Li Yin
- Chapter 25 - Yang Wei Proposed a Marriage
- Chapter 26 - Poisonous Sound Insect
- Chapter 27 - Fried Glutinous Rice Balls with Sesame
- Chapter 28 - Misunderstanding
- Chapter 29 - Assassination
- Chapter 30 - Driven Out from Su Family
- Chapter 31 - Cooking with Mud
- Chapter 32 - Unfairness
- Chapter 33 - Shield
- Chapter 34 - Beggar’s Chicken
- Chapter 35 - Stealing Recipe?
- Chapter 36 - Avaricious
- Chapter 37 - Dish Testing in Public?
- Chapter 38 - Su Zipei’s Ambition
- Chapter 39 - Hysteria!
- Chapter 40 - Taking Over the Restaurant