Embers Ad Infinitum
Embers Ad Infinitum
4.1 / 5 ( 85 votes )
In this latest work by Lord of the Mysteries author, Cuttlefish That Loves Diving, be prepared for a well-thought out and detailed apocalyptic, cyberpunk world with a setting superseding Lord of the Mysteries!
Our protagonist, Shang Jianyao, is crazy—literally crazy, at least that’s what the doctors said. Living in a huge, underground building of Pangu Biology, one of the few remaining factions in this apocalyptic wasteland known as the Ashlands, he acts in unfathomable ways that’s head-scratching, comical, and shrewd. So is he really crazy? Probably.
He has a grand dream: to save all of humanity.
Intricately tied to this dream is something everyone in the Ashlands believes in: Deep in a particular ruin buried away by danger and famine, a path leading to a new world awaits. To step into the new world, one only needs to find a special key and open that certain door.
There, the land is bountiful, as if milk and honey flows freely.
The sunlight is dazzling, as if all coldness and darkness are washed away.
The people will no longer have to face desolation, monsters, infections, mutations, and all kinds of dangers.
There, children are joyous, adults are happy, everything is fine as they are supposed to be.
Every Antiquarian, Ruin Hunter, and Historian roaming the Ashlands knows: That’s the New World.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: Central Assignment
- Chapter 2: Follow-up Review
- Chapter 3: Market
- Chapter 4: Rumors
- Chapter 5: “Star Cluster”
- Chapter 6: Night Encounter
- Chapter 7: Sermon
- Chapter 8: Holy Communion
- Chapter 9: Job
- Chapter 10: “Chosen One”
- Chapter 11: Treatment
- Chapter 12: A Substantial Day
- Chapter 13: A Sense of Ritual
- Chapter 14: Blackmarsh Wilderness
- Chapter 15: Overnight Stay
- Chapter 16: Interlude
- Chapter 17: On the Way
- Chapter 18: Transaction Failure
- Chapter 19: Gunshot
- Chapter 20: “Racing”
- Chapter 21: Battle Encounter
- Chapter 22: Within 10 meters
- Chapter 23: Getting Worked Up
- Chapter 24: Letter
- Chapter 25: Sweeping Clean the Battlefield
- Chapter 26: “Makeup Lesson”
- Chapter 27: Moat Town
- Chapter 28: Entering Town
- Chapter 29: Reminiscing the Past
- Chapter 30: Tiny “Transaction”
- Chapter 31: Once Upon A Time
- Chapter 32: Review
- Chapter 33: First Stop
- Chapter 34: Nothing Left
- Chapter 35: Strange Death
- Chapter 36: Monk
- Chapter 37: A Great Dream
- Chapter 38: Price
- Chapter 39: Waving Goodbye
- Chapter 40: Pursuit
NEWLord of Mysteries 2: Circle of InevitabilityFantasy 54 Chapters
FULLThe Sage Who Transcended SamsaraXuanhuan, Martial Arts 1411 Chapters
FULLLord of the Mysteries
FULLThrone of Magical Arcana
FULLMartial Arts MasterMartial Arts, Slice of Life 753 Chapters
Hot Fantasy Novels
Fantasy, Martial Arts 4406 Chapters
HOTThe Abandoned Husband DominatesFantasy 1439 Chapters
HOTDivine Emperor of Death