You've Got Mail: A Cautionary Tale
You've Got Mail: A Cautionary Tale
4.0 / 5 ( 34 votes )
The Peng Society for Gentlemen — a secret friend-making club for the homosexual men of the Great Xia Dynasty. Its services were designed to help its members along in their quest for their lifelong partners. Upon paying a monthly fee of fifty coins, members could get themselves listed in The Pengornisseur after providing a self-portrait, a mailing address, their age and hobbies, as well as a self-introduction. All members would receive a copy of the monthly publication, and they could communicate with one another in private using the information in The Pengornisseur.
Wu Xingzi, a bachelor about to turn forty, worked as the adviser to the magistrate in Qingcheng County.
Qingcheng County was a place with barely any resources. In other words, it was poor. In the list of counties of the Great Xia Dynasty, it had been ranked at the bottom for the past two hundred years.
Wu Xingzi felt that his life was hopeless: not only was he a homosexual, he was also a virgin. Even his retirement fund was lacking. Worse still, his looks were… forgettable.
He might as well die.
Hence, Wu Xingzi decided to commit suicide on his fortieth birthday. However, he was unwilling to remain a virgin to death! And so, gritting his teeth, he joined the Peng Society for Gentlemen and received The Pengornisseur. It was very painful; after all, fifty coins were the sum of his daily expenditure for ten days! He would only pay it once, and he was determined to succeed on his first try.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 - The Affairs of Adviser Wu
- Chapter 2 - Penpals Through the Pigeon Express
- Chapter 3 - Receiving A Pile of Pengornis Drawings
- Chapter 4 - Nothing Was More Important Than The Pengornis Drawings
- Chapter 5 - Adviser Wu’s Wet Dream (NSFW)
- Chapter 6 - Adviser, Your Pengornis
- Chapter 7 - Shall We Expose Ourselves to Each Other?
- Chapter 8 - On the Peaks of Pleasure, In the Showers of Desire
- Chapter 9 - Playing With the Adviser’s Little Pengornis
- Chapter 10 - Flute Appreciation with Adviser Wu
- Chapter 11 - The Great South Garrison General
- Chapter 12 - The Great South Garrison General Part 2
- Chapter 13 - They Meet Again
- Chapter 14 - Let Mr D In, Here’s a Good Boy (NSFW)
- Chapter 15 - Guess Where This Jade Rod is Going? (NSFW)
- Chapter 16 - The General Wants to Stay
- Chapter 17 - A Beauty’s Favour is the Hardest to Enjoy
- Chapter 18 - City Folks are Really Different
- Chapter 19 - It Always Backfires When The General Tries to Fuck A Certain Someone Over
- Chapter 20 - The Lewd Darling and The Big Pengornis
- Chapter 21 - Why Must You Insist On It?
- Chapter 22 - Who Exactly Was That Person?
- Chapter 23 - All First Loves Are Painful
- Chapter 24 - And So Will-o’-Wisp Lu Makes Trouble
- Chapter 25 - Let’s Just Plant Cucumbers
- Chapter 26 - The Adviser’s Daily Life
- Chapter 27 - Will o’ Wisp Lu Finally Appears!
- Chapter 28 - Adviser Wu Rides a Horse (NSFW)
- Chapter 29 - For Whom Are You Getting Angry About?
- Chapter 30 - The General’s EQ is Touching
- Chapter 31 - Rumours
- Chapter 32 - You Like Fanning The Flames, Yet You Can’t Take The Heat (NSFW)
- Chapter 33 - He’s Like A Wisp of Moonlight
- Chapter 34 - Ancestor Worship
- Chapter 35 - The Prince of Lanling of Pengornises
- Chapter 36 - Staying Up on New Year’s Eve1 (NSFW)
- Chapter 37 - The Mutual Destruction of The Brothers Is Troubling The Advisor
- Chapter 38 - This New Year is Rough
- Chapter 39 - Fire Cannot Be Wrapped In Paper, Unless They Were Paper Lanterns
- Chapter 40 - The Cucumbers Have Matured