I Just Won't Play By The Book
I Just Won't Play By The Book
3.7 / 5 ( 22 votes )
After the battle, the beautiful senior sister shyly raised her face in front of you and slowly closed her eyes. At this time, you…
[Choice 1: Kiss her lips gently. Reward for completion: Thousand Leaves Wonder (Earth Grade, High Tier)]
[Choice 2: Kiss her on the forehead. Reward: Sword of Yin Yang (Earth Grade, Low Tier)]
[Choice 3: Hug her. Reward: Netherworld Treasure Scales (Black Grade, High Tier)]
[Choice 4: Say it as fast as you can: Senior Sister, what are you doing? Are you trying to seduce me? You’ve only fought with me once and want to be my girlfriend? Are you sure? Ah, do I go too far? But actually, I’ve always treated you as my sister. I’m sorry. Completion reward: Randomly basic attribute points+1]
Eh? The choice this time was too simple. Of course, it was four.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 - Aren’t Basic Attribute Points Attractive?
- Chapter 2 - This Beginning Is Too Cliched
- Chapter 3 - Working as a Miner Would Really Cause One to Die From Exhaustion
- Chapter 4 - The Right Way Is to Choose the Simplest One
- Chapter 5 - What Godd*mn Grudge Do You Have Against Me?
- Chapter 6 - Oh Boy... Is It So Dangerous Even in Prestigious Sects?
- Chapter 7 - Sorry, Sister, You Have the Wrong Person. My Surname Is Wang
- Chapter 8 - I Did Not Expect a Sleeping Dragon and a Young Phoenix to Show up Here at the Same Time
- Chapter 9 - Dangerous, Beautiful Sister
- Chapter 10 - If I Have No Sword, I Cannot Protect You
- Chapter 11 - In Cliches, the One That Seems the Least Likely to Be the Culprit Is Usually the Culpri
- Chapter 12 - Here Comes a Big One After the Small One Had Just Left
- Chapter 13 - This Disciple Is Really Too Miserable
- Chapter 14 - I Have Seen Through Your Thoughts
- Chapter 15 - Why Are There Three More?
- Chapter 16 - Natural Beauty Is Difficult to Give Up
- Chapter 17 - What Is Equal to Weaving Plus Formations?
- Chapter 18 - It Seems Like He Is Indeed a Very Capable Brother
- Chapter 19 - The Brother Is Still a Fairly Reasonable Person (Crossed Out)
- Chapter 20 - There Are More Options to Take Advantage of Down the Mountain
- Chapter 21 - I Won’t Hear of It! I Won’t Hear of It! I Won’t Hear of It!
- Chapter 22 - The Largest Ticking Time Bomb
- Chapter 23 - Upholding Justice for the Gods
- Chapter 24 - Senior Brother’s Nagging
- Chapter 25 - It Is Much Easier to Save Someone Than to Kill Someone
- Chapter 26 - The Brother Really Seemed Capable of Everything
- Chapter 27 - I Really Cannot Remember What They Looked Like
- Chapter 28 - It’s Very Important to Be Able to Read a Map
- Chapter 29 - Do You Recognize This Formation?
- Chapter 30 - We Feel Like You Are Lying to Us, Brother, but We Have No Evidence
- Chapter 31 - Does Your Leader Always Speak Like This!?
- Chapter 32 - Do People in the Demonic Cult Consume Children Every Meal
- Chapter 33 - Sometimes Constables Are Not Very Different From Gangsters
- Chapter 34 - Brother Was Clearly So Capable
- Chapter 35 - Go Over and Take a Look When You See Injustice
- Chapter 36 - Bro, You Are Following the Template to Becoming a Protagonist
- Chapter 37 - I Feel That You Being a Useless Idiot Is Not the Reason Why Your Dad Dislikes You
- Chapter 38 - From Now on, Let Us All Go Back to Our Respective Orders and Not Interact Again
- Chapter 39 - The Correct Way to Handle It After Running Into a Tiger
- Chapter 40 - Are Cult Members All So Rich Nowadays?