4.3 / 5 ( 26 votes )
Zhao Yu used to be a little ruffian who fought recklessly without any morals and bottom line, after being framed and sentenced to a lethal injection death penalty; Zhao Yu woke up reincarnated to a parallel timeline, where he’s no longer a criminal, but a Key Case Investigation Team agent.
The change from a criminal to a police officer had thrown Zhao Yu off and had him wreak havoc for the first few days in the station. But with the help of a mysterious “Miracle system,” Zhao Yu was able to embark on a new life where his goal is to solve the unsolvable cases and make amends for his past life’s mistakes.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: Taser! Taser!
- Chapter 2: Miracle System
- Chapter 3: True Love? Priceless: A Night? Three Thousand!
- Chapter 4: Invisible item
- Chapter 5: Another Game of Roulette?
- Chapter 6: Professional Opinions
- Chapter 7: Housing Adventures
- Chapter 8: The Shameless Are Truly Invincible
- Chapter 9: Lost Hand Case
- Chapter 10: The Bet Made in Anger
- Chapter 11: Lost Hand Case ≠ Lost Hand Gang
- Chapter 12: Camels! Camels!
- Chapter 13: Where’s the Brake?
- Chapter 14: A Classic Old Tune
- Chapter 15: Like a Ghost
- Chapter 16: The Four Gorgeous Neighbors
- Chapter 17: Even If I Stand Alone, I will Not Fall
- Chapter 18: Misfortune Is Here!
- Chapter 19: Key Case Investigation Team Is Just as Shady
- Chapter 20: The Unfortunate Bros
- Chapter 21: The Reason for Lost Hand
- Chapter 22: Be My Dad
- Chapter 23: The Missing Link
- Chapter 24: Piano
- Chapter 25: Where are you?
- Chapter 26: Destructive Quality
- Chapter 27: Skipping Authority Levels
- Chapter 28: Who Is the Next Victim?
- Chapter 29: The Skeleton Key
- Chapter 30: Who Is More Absurd than Me?
- Chapter 31: Hello Miss
- Chapter 32: Something Strange
- Chapter 33: Kid Genius
- Chapter 34: The Expert In Finding People
- Chapter 35: How Many Cues do You Want to Hit?
- Chapter 36: Do You Have To Do This?
- Chapter 37: Taboo
- Chapter 38: The Unimaginable Truth
- Chapter 39: The Answer was Close
- Chapter 40: Why Aren’t You Wearing Gloves?