Cohabitation With My Ex-Husband
Cohabitation With My Ex-Husband
3.8 / 5 ( 5 votes )
Living together with my ex-husband?
Sarah never thought she would one day meet Michael, her ex-husband, again in the operating room with his body full of wounds and needing treatment from her.
They were already divorced for three years, and Sarah didn’t have a good memory of the man. If she could… she would have let him die. However, she was a doctor, and a doctor's job was to save patients.
Sarah immediately regretted her decision to save the man because it turned out that Michael had amnesia and remembered that they just got married!
To make matters worse, she stupidly accepted her ex-in-law's request to pretend to remain Michael's wife while taking care of him. Why did she do that?
However… during the time she spent with her ex-husband, Michael's attitude was very different from what Sarah had last remembered. He was very gentle… and loving. It made the feelings she thought were gone, come up to the surface.
Would Sarah be able to deal with her feelings? What would happen when Michael's memory suddenly returned? Would his attitude stay the same?
“Wifey,” Michael called, looking at Sarah who was lying beside him.
“Hm,” Sarah answered curtly, not looking at Michael.
“I think I'm healthy.”
Sarah's body stiffened when she heard that. Was Michael healthy? Did that mean he had remembered everything? Would he scold her for tricking him?
“Wifey? Why are you silent? I think I'm healthy and I can do it,” Michael said quietly.
“What do you mean?” Sarah finally looked at Michael with raised eyebrows. “Do what?”
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 Meeting Your Ex-Husband On The Operating Table
- Chapter 2 Amnesia
- Chapter 3 Mr. Collins’s Request
- Chapter 4 The Patient Doctor Genre Exists Not Without A Reason
- Chapter 5 Looked Like Having An Affair
- Chapter 6 I Could Be Fired
- Chapter 7 Apartement’s Password
- Chapter 8 Your Bras And Panties Were Stolen!
- Chapter 9 You Don’t Need To Apologize
- Chapter 10 Shopping
- Chapter 11 Michael’s Girlfriend
- Chapter 12 They Has Divorced
- Chapter 13 Is He Really Michael?
- Chapter 14 Let’s Go To Sleep
- Chapter 15 Collins
- Chapter 16 You Are Divorced?
- Chapter 17 Graduation
- Chapter 18 Thank You For Marrying Me
- Chapter 19 Sarah’s Plan
- Chapter 20 Date
- Chapter 21 Visit Michael’s Parents
- Chapter 22 People Don’t Change Easily
- Chapter 23 Please Keep Your Promise
- Chapter 24 Wants To Become A Father Soon.
- Chapter 25 The Man She Loves Is Married
- Chapter 26 Mr. Collins Is Away
- Chapter 27 So I Can Cheer Up
- Chapter 28 Let’s Go Have Lunch
- Chapter 29 I’m A Lucky Man
- Chapter 30 Our New Home
- Chapter 31 Dream House
- Chapter 32 Swimming
- Chapter 33 Time To Kiss
- Chapter 34 Green Light ***
- Chapter 35 Easy Woman
- Chapter 36 Wifey, There’s An Emergency
- Chapter 37 Cooking Skills
- Chapter 38 Does My Wife Want More?
- Chapter 39 Honeymoon
- Chapter 40 Surprise Event
Hot Romance Novels
HOTProdigiously Amazing Weaponsmith
HOTQuick Transmigration Female Lead: Male God, Never StoppingRomance, School Life 2648 Chapters
HOTBlood Warlock: Succubus Partner In The Apocalypse
Romance, School Life 1708 Chapters
Romance, Martial Arts 1773 Chapters