After Giving up, the Fake Young Lady Was Group-Pampered
After Giving up, the Fake Young Lady Was Group-Pampered
5.0 / 5 ( 4 votes )
At the age of twelve, after Yuexin accidentally fell into the pond while feeding the fish, she learned one thing.
Her parents were not her biological parents, and her five older brothers were also not her biological siblings. She was a fake daughter of the Shen family!
Destined to lose everything she had, Yuexin directly… laid down. If she was doomed to lose everything, why not enjoy life while she still could?
“Brother, is managing a company fun? Let me try,” Yuexin asked. She wanted to give it a shot while she was still a daughter of the Shen family. She wouldn’t have an opportunity like this in the future.
“Brother, is acting fun? Let me try.” What? Could someone earn money by acting as a dead person? She had to hold this job down!
“Brother, is this gun real? Let me play with it.” The gun wasn’t too bad, but the recoil force was too strong. She needed to try a smaller gun next time.
“Brother, will your professor get mad if I go to your research center?” The professor was so handsome!
“Brother, this medicine smells good. Let me try…” It’s delicious! However, her head felt a little itchy. Was her brain growing in size?
On the day the real daughter returned, Yuexin’s five older brothers defended her. “Yue, can we keep her? She isn’t particularly bright. It’s dangerous for her to be out there on her own.”
The real daughter sneered. She really is a cunning woman.
Later, she realized that Yuexin really wasn’t that bright at all! Forget it. She can stay…
Dear readers! Without any ads, maybe you will prefer innnovel.com.
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 14 hours ago ]
- Chapter 1: There’s Nothing Difficult in the World As Long As You’re Willing to Let it Rot
- Chapter 2: The Fake Young Mistress Troubled the Worker
- Chapter 3: Happiness Came Too Suddenly!
- Chapter 4: The Show Begins
- Chapter 5: Big Sister’s Teaching
- Chapter 6: Large Social Circle
- Chapter 7: Your Parent Should Reflect
- Chapter 8: Scapegoat
- Chapter 9: Sincerity Is the Ultimate Skill!
- Chapter 10: Domineering CEO’s Privilege
- Chapter 11: The Tragic and Reclusive Girl from a Wealthy Family
- Chapter 12: Report
- Chapter 13: A Child’s Malice
- Chapter 14: The Expressionless Dark Girl
- Chapter 15: No Sense of Propriety
- Chapter 16: Super Invincible Big Brother!
- Chapter 17: Moral Coercion
- Chapter 18: It Doesn’t Seem Bad to Go to Jail
- Chapter 19: I Just Want to Go Home and Lie Down
- Chapter 20: Working Hard to Go to Prison?
- Chapter 21: Breakfast Had to Be Eggs
- Chapter 22: Being Scolded Won’t Cause You to Lose a Piece of Flesh
- Chapter 23: Talent Display
- Chapter 24: Sleep Show
- Chapter 25: Program Easter Egg
- Chapter 26: Sophomore Syndrome
- Chapter 27: Self-Cultivation of an Autistic Girl
- Chapter 28: Reasonable Doubt
- Chapter 29: The Program’s Bad Idea
- Chapter 30: Hypocritical Adult
- Chapter 31: Professional Collection
- Chapter 32: Sleep Together
- Chapter 33: Reward
- Chapter 34: Alarm
- Chapter 35: His Sister Was Tougher Than He Remembered
- Chapter 36: Defeating Magic with Magic
- Chapter 37: You Can Breathe When Dismantling Bombs
- Chapter 38: The Culprit
- Chapter 39: Problem with the Extra Memory
- Chapter 40: Bootlicker
- Chapter 41 - 41: Secretly Turning Off the Camera
- Chapter 42 - 42: Too Low of a Presence
- Chapter 43 - 43: Immortal Friendship
- Chapter 44 - 44: Self-Righteous Justice
- Chapter 45 - 45: Bots
- Chapter 46 - 46: How Can Such a Yue Xin Bully Others?
- Chapter 47 - 47: Please Speak For My Daughter
- Chapter 48 - 48: She’s Trash
- Chapter 49 - 49: Stepping on Everyone’s Minefield
- Chapter 50 - 50: Isolated the Whole World
- Chapter 51 - 51: Only People With Some Defects in Their Characters Are Real
- Chapter 52 - 52: Do Large Groups Make Announcements When They Scold People?
- Chapter 53 - 53: Zhou Xue’s Review
- Chapter 54 - 54: Forcefully Interrupting the Casting
- Chapter 55 - 55: The Victim Is The Bully
- Chapter 56 - 56: The Use of the Control
- Chapter 57 - 57: Big Brother’s Message
- Chapter 58 - 58: Exclusive Toy
- Chapter 59 - 59: Suddenly Realizing that I’m a Fool
- Chapter 60 - 60: You’re My Only Sister From Now On!
- Chapter 61 - 61: Emoji Pack
- Chapter 62 - 62: Mastering the Lifeline
- Chapter 63 - 63: Who Are You in a Puppy Love With?
- Chapter 64 - 64: What a Coincidence, Brother Yue. Me Too!
- Chapter 65 - 65: Brother Yue’s Nonsense Philosophy
- Chapter 66 - 66: Urging the Crazy Young Man
- Chapter 67 - 67: I Just Want an Explanation
- Chapter 68 - 68: I Never Joke
- Chapter 69 - 69: This Child Could Be Saved
- Chapter 70 - 70: Bad News
- Chapter 71 - 71: Gambling
- Chapter 72 - 72: Always Losing
- Chapter 73 - 73: The Fantasy All Gamblers Have
- Chapter 74 - 74: Please Take Me As Your Disciple, Master!
- Chapter 75 - 75: What Was Wrong With This World?
- Chapter 76 - 76: Xinbao Is My Treasure
- Chapter 77 - 77: We’re Not Doing This Show
- Chapter 78 - 78: Sleeping Peacefully
- Chapter 79 - 79: Not Throwing Money, but Investing
- Chapter 80 - 80: No Technique, Only Mathematics
- Chapter 81 - 81: Voluntary Feeding
- Chapter 82 - 82: Treasure Hunt
- Chapter 83 - 83: Zen Livestream
- Chapter 84 - 84: Famous Dish Appraisal
- Chapter 85 - 85: No Popularity
- Chapter 86 - 86: Plan to Cultivate Yue Xin
- Chapter 87 - 87: Was This the Overbearing CEO?
- Chapter 88 - 88: Repeat Machine
- Chapter 89 - 89: Then I’m Not a Human!
- Chapter 90 - 90: Going to School
- Chapter 91 - 91: Special Class
- Chapter 92 - 92: Probably Some Incurable Illness
- Chapter 93 - 93: Useful Life Knowledge
- Chapter 94 - 94: Life’s Goal
- Chapter 95 - 95: Godlike Prediction
- Chapter 96 - 96: Get Away from Bed Disease
- Chapter 97 - 97: Savior
- Chapter 98 - 98: Hating Every Genius Student Who Increased Her Workload
- Chapter 99 - 99: Death Is Inherent
- Chapter 100 - 100: What the Hell
- Chapter 101 - 101: How Can I Live Without a Novel!
- Chapter 102 - 102: The Grace of Two Bottles of Yogurt
- Chapter 103 - 103: The Frightened Little Rabbit
- Chapter 104 - 104: Seed of Friendship
- Chapter 105 - 105: Learned From Watching Television
- Chapter 106 - 106: What Squeezed Me Just Now?
- Chapter 107 - 107: Going to the Canteen to Eat
- Chapter 108 - 108: Full Heart