Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao
Unruly Phoenix Xiaoyao
0.0/ 5 ( 0 votes )
The fat cat Black Tubby said, “Supreme Commander is a good person, meow!”
The bird Grandfather Sparrow said, “Supreme Commander is a good person, chirp!”
The little mouse Oil Jar also said, “Supreme Commander is a good person, squeak!”
Furthermore, the weasel Great Immortal said, “You and Supreme Commander are a match made in Heaven~”
All of the little animals told Ning Xiaoyao about Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander! So, Ning Xiaoyao believed that this Supreme Commander named Lou Zigui had to be a good guy. As to whether or not they were a match made in Heaven…
The fat cat Black Tubby clawed at Ning Xiaoyao. “You wrote the decree sentencing Supreme Commander to death in the execution grounds, ah! You fatuous, self-indulgent ruler!!!”
Ning Xiayao replied, “…”
Ning Xiaoyao is a genetically evolved army doctor from a zombie-infested apocalyptic world. One day, she transmigrates to the past as the next emperor of an ancient country. But wait, isn’t she a girl?!
As it turns out, she’s a disguised stand-in for her baby brother under the “loving” care of the empress dowager, her mother and future murderer. Faced with her impending death, Ning Xiaoyao must thwart the schemes of her family to survive in a palace allied against her. But how does a zombie-killing expert with supernormal strength, healing powers, and the ability to understand animals deal with the intricacies of court politics?
“If nothing else works, I’ll just beat them all up!”
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: If not a woman, then a eunuch...
- Chapter 2: Don’t ask me who peace is
- Chapter 3: Supreme Commander’s
- Chapter 4: The enemy of an enemy is a friend
- Chapter 5: If you’re a man, then come with me
- Chapter 6: Cuckoo Lou
- Chapter 7: Grand Preceptor, you have to save me!
- Chapter 8: His Majesty and the Supreme Commander
- Chapter 9: Let him go, or else I’ll strip
- Chapter 10: You have to be cold-blooded towards your enemies
- Chapter 11: The Grand Preceptor said, there’s poison on the blade
- Chapter 12: Supreme Commander
- Chapter 13: His Majesty goes wild
- Chapter 14: Without the crown prince’s death, Your Majesty couldn’t be emperor
- Chapter 15: The kitten says, there’s no saving the Supreme Commander
- Chapter 16: The empress asks for an audience
- Chapter 17: Secret of the sweet soup
- Chapter 18: Red and indigo-blue bowls
- Chapter 19: His Majesty wants to eat...
- Chapter 20: Overthinking is a sickness, treat it
- Chapter 21: Supreme Commander and the fatuous ruler
- Chapter 22: The gyrfalcon asks for help
- Chapter 23: The Dragon Guards to be buried alive by imperial decree
- Chapter 24: Sharp swords or human lives?
- Chapter 25: Gray linen handkerchief
- Chapter 26: Elite troops loyal to His Majesty Ning
- Chapter 27: Big Boss Black says, restore Supreme Commander’s innocence!
- Chapter 28: His Majesty Ning doesn’t shirk responsibility after putting on the pants
- Chapter 29: Calling a conference of the first meeting
- Chapter 30: Little sparrow delivers a golden tooth
- Chapter 31: His Majesty Ning brandishes a brick
- Chapter 32: Grand Preceptor does evil again
- Chapter 33: If I leave, who will be emperor?
- Chapter 34: Where there’s a Heaven, there’s a Hell
- Chapter 35: I want to give the refugees a home
- Chapter 36: His Majesty wants to slap the Grand Preceptor
- Chapter 37: His Majesty Ning is poverty-stricken
- Chapter 38: Gratuitous favoritism, or begging them to scram?
- Chapter 39: His Majesty Ning fighting alone
- Chapter 40: His Majesty’s indeed extraordinarily valiant