Tyranny Of Steel
Tyranny Of Steel
4.4 / 5 ( 158 votes )
Julian Weber is an officer in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and a graduate of Westpoint Military Academy with a degree in civil engineering.
As U.S. involvement in Afghanistan comes to an end, Lt.
Julian Weber finds himself involved in a terrorist attack by the Taliban, which claims his life.
However, he quickly finds out that death is not always final as he is reincarnated into the body of a Baron’s son and heir in an alternate Earth set in Late-Medieval Europe.
In an era of political turmoil and civil strife, the Baron's young son is named Regent of the Barony of Kufstein and forced to contend with feudal powers.
Will he be able to institute reforms leading his Barony into the age of industry?
Or will he succumb to the pressure of his feudal overlords and a corrupt church that seek dominion overall?
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: Transmigrating to Another World
- Chapter 2: Life as a Barons Heir
- Chapter 3: Introducing New Technology
- Chapter 4: A New Day
- Chapter 5: a Prosperous Friendship is Born
- Chapter 6: A Seemingly Civil Discussion
- Chapter 7: A Passion for Engineering
- Chapter 8: Four-Field System
- Chapter 9: a Fair Days Wage for a Fair Days Work.
- Chapter 10: A Verbal Thrashing
- Chapter 11: An Unwanted Betrothal
- Chapter 12: Production Complete
- Chapter 13: The Counts Daughter Arrives
- Chapter 14: A Fine Evening
- Chapter 15: Unimaginable Wealth
- Chapter 16: Harsh Mistress
- Chapter 17: Immoral Temptation
- Chapter 18: Reversal of Fortune
- Chapter 19: Your Wish is my Command
- Chapter 20: Raising an Army
- Chapter 21: Forming a Battalion
- Chapter 22: A Diamond in the Rough
- Chapter 23: A New Plot is Hatched
- Chapter 24: It is Not a Hunt if You are Properly Sober
- Chapter 25: Returning Home
- Chapter 26: The Counts Daughter Returns
- Chapter 27: Visiting the Mines
- Chapter 28: Cave In
- Chapter 29: The Age of Knights has Already Passed
- Chapter 30: Symphony of War
- Chapter 31: The Aftermath
- Chapter 32: Recovery
- Chapter 33: Tea Time
- Chapter 34: There is Something Else...
- Chapter 35: A Night to Remember
- Chapter 36: A Difficult Negotiation
- Chapter 37: We Will See About That
- Chapter 38: A Formal Declaration
- Chapter 39: Religious Ambitions
- Chapter 40: Caught in the Act