To My Dear Mr. Huo
To My Dear Mr. Huo
0.0/ 5 ( 0 votes )
The young master of the Huo Family was well-known in the Rong City. Having been brought up in a military, political, and business family, he was decisive in dealing with businesses, yet sexually continent as it was said. Nevertheless, he happened to fall in love with an illegitimate daughter.
The disgraceful illegitimate daughter had been detested by her whole family, but suddenly won the love of the young master of the Huo Family.
Since then, he turned into a “s*ave” of his wife and pampered her.
Mrs. Huo: “They say I am an illegitimate daughter, and totally out of your league.”
Master Huo: “Who has such a big mouth! I’m gonna sew it up!”
Mrs. Huo started circling on his chest with a finger, “They also say you’ll get tired of me sooner or later.”
Master Huo held his wife into his arms, proving his love to her with practical actions, “Nonsense! My wife’s body is soft and easy to be pushed down to bed, how come I will get tired of you!?”
Mrs. Huo: “Pervert!”
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 - I’m Pregnant. Are You Happy?
- Chapter 2 - Just Lacking a Groom
- Chapter 3 - Are You Crazy
- Chapter 4 - Of Course She Would be Unwilling
- Chapter 5 - Was There Still Time for Her to Escape the Marriage
- Chapter 6 - Why are You Here
- Chapter 7 - Being Aggressive
- Chapter 8 - This Man, he says it Pretty Naturally
- Chapter 9 - She’s Already Married to Me
- Chapter 10 - Getting Red Wine Splashed in the Face
- Chapter 11 - Your Mouth Really Stinks, Let Me Help You Clean it
- Chapter 12 - We Should Have a Romantic Night
- Chapter 13 - Such an Ugly Ring
- Chapter 14 - Unable to Wait Any Longer
- Chapter 15 - So Aromatic
- Chapter 16 - Are You Satisfied?
- Chapter 17 - Unwell in all Sorts of Ways
- Chapter 18 - You Won’t Get Tired of Me, Right?
- Chapter 19 - She’s Raising a Gigolo
- Chapter 20 - I’m Not Picky
- Chapter 21 - Its Easier to Welcome Him Home Than to Send Him Away
- Chapter 22 - I Really Dont See That
- Chapter 23 - Shameless
- Chapter 24 - From Now on, Please Guide Me on How to Become a Perfect Husband
- Chapter 25 - My Wife Is So Beautiful
- Chapter 26 - Nightmare
- Chapter 27 - You Had A Nightmare.
- Chapter 28 - At Least She Was Not Annoyed.
- Chapter 29 - Return
- Chapter 30 - These People Are Really Interesting
- Chapter 31 - The Shameless Are Invincible
- Chapter 32 - No One Can Defeat A Shameless Man
- Chapter 33 - Nothing Matters
- Chapter 34 - No One Trusts Her
- Chapter 35 - What Are the Cards in this Man’s Hand?
- Chapter 36 - Expectations Really Hurt
- Chapter 37 - Is Your Husband Handsome?
- Chapter 38 - Distribute Their Wedding Candies
- Chapter 39 - Why Are You
- Chapter 40 - Why Not Introduce Him to Me