The Villain has Perished
The Villain has Perished
4.1 / 5 ( 7 votes )
“No matter what I would do, my actions would inevitably change the story. I knew this already.... But what do you mean that I changed the plot even before reincarnating in the novel!? ”
Should I follow the plot of the novel? Or should I do as I wish? Maybe I should follow the plot while making changes favorable to me?
These would be the first questions of those who reincarnate inside a novel. However, due to a certain event, Sol didn't have that luxury. He had already influenced the plot.
The change he created wasn’t small either. If nothing was done, the novel would head for a 100% certain bad end: Destruction of the multiverse.
Luckily for Sol, the plot of the novel had yet to begin. It would take a few months before everything starts in earnest and all the dimensions combine, bringing along the dying worlds and their catastrophes for the Great Merge.
“Yes! I will enjoy my life to the fullest!”
Calamities? Future Catastrophes? Inevitable Destruction?
Sol doesn't care for those things. He has a single aim, to live a life that would make even the Gods jealous!
Be it the hero who brings hope, the villain who crushes the protagonist, or the enigma who controls everything while staying in the background. Sol will switch to any role that benefits him.
But will everything go as he has planned? The longer Sol lives in this new world, the greater mysteries he comes to face. To start with, his new identity itself is….
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 Prologue: Reincarnated #Once Again
- Chapter 2 The Villain Has Perished
- Chapter 3 The Villain Has Perished But Not His Family
- Chapter 4 Interface
- Chapter 5 Summoner
- Chapter 6 Avenues
- Chapter 7 Daemons
- Chapter 8 Soul Eroding Poison
- Chapter 9 Forest Of Silence
- Chapter 10 An Experiment
- Chapter 11 First Fight
- Chapter 12 A Terrible Person, A Terrifying Warrior
- Chapter 13 Word Magic
- Chapter 14 Succubi
- Chapter 15 Crown Of Massacre
- Chapter 16 Two Letters
- Chapter 17 Rumors
- Chapter 18 Apocalypse
- Chapter 19 Three Goals
- Chapter 20 Shop
- Chapter 21 Madness
- Chapter 22 How A Summoner Fights 
- Chapter 23 How A Summoner Fights 
- Chapter 24 Paradise
- Chapter 25 Paradise Turned Hell
- Chapter 26 Breakthrough To The Next Rank
- Chapter 27 A Fiend
- Chapter 28 Demon King Of End
- Chapter 29 Hidden Avenue
- Chapter 30 Benefits Of Reaching 2nd Mortal Awakening
- Chapter 31 Clash Against 10 Master Rank Monsters
- Chapter 32 Holy Slash
- Chapter 33 Plan C
- Chapter 34 A Talking Monster
- Chapter 35 Shopping Spree
- Chapter 36 Hopefully, This Will Be The Last Time We Meet
- Chapter 37 Sneaking Inside
- Chapter 38 A Fishy Situation
- Chapter 39 Orc Chieftain… Zor, The Ruthless
- Chapter 40 The Power Of A Gamer 
Hot Fantasy Novels
Fantasy, Martial Arts 4631 Chapters
FULLThe Abandoned Husband DominatesFantasy 1452 Chapters
HOTChaotic Sword God