The President is Being Shameless Again
The President is Being Shameless Again
3.5 / 5 ( 12 votes )
When Lin Chu met the ridiculously rich and affluent Yan Beicheng, she did not expect him to act like an immature hooligan, shameless in every way whenever they bumped into each other. Yet, every encounter had him come to her rescue, from saving her from the humiliation of watching her ex-boyfriend marrying her adopted sister, to whisking her away from petty colleagues and lecherous clients.Whether this is true kindness remains to be seen, as he never forgets to take advantage of her whenever he can. Is there something between them or is he just having fun with her?
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 422 (END) - I’m Crazy For You – The End
- Chapter 421 - Could Both Of You Stop Giving Him Dirty Looks
- Chapter 420 - We Have Not Agreed To Anything, Who Do You Think Are Your In-laws
- Chapter 419 - He Realized There Was A Man Sitting In The Living Room
- Chapter 418 - You Would Never Distract Me By Being Here
- Chapter 417 - I’m Not A Little Girl. Don’t Say It As If You’re So Much Older Than Me That You’re An Elder
- Chapter 1 - We May Not Be Destined For Each Other, But We Will Still Be Family
- Chapter 2 - Lin Family’s Adopted Daughter
- Chapter 3 - Cheng Zimin Felt His Presence Being Squashed To Nothing
- Chapter 4 - The First Time I See a Woman Walking into A Mens Restroom Without Closing Her Eyes
- Chapter 5 - That Child Is Only Three Years Old, He Has Not Reached The Age Of Being A Hooligan
- Chapter 6 - It Was Only An Engagement Banquet, Why Were You Slapped?
- Chapter 7 - The Teenager Who Climbed into the Yard from Outside
- Chapter 8 - Lin Chu, You Should Just Volunteer to Quit
- Chapter 9 - The Company That Stooped to Dishonourable Means
- Chapter 10 - Lin Chu heard the sound of the door locking, but not the sound of the door opening
- Chapter 11 - She Stared Blankly at Yan Beicheng Who Was Standing on the Corridor Right in Front of Her
- Chapter 12 - A Red Apricot Tree Leaned Over the Wall
- Chapter 13 - Lin Chu, What Exactly Are You Doing in Public?
- Chapter 14 - Have Him Kneel Here Until Daybreak, and Get Him to Sing ‘Cloudy Day’ When It Happened
- Chapter 15 - We Were Waiting for The Car, Not You
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17 - He Suddenly Stretched His Masculine Hands That Were Originally on the Steering Wheel Towards Her Direction
- Chapter 18 - Yan Beicheng Wanted to Throw His Clueless Ally Out of the Car Really Badly
- Chapter 19 - Do You Want to Consider Him? My Big Nephew Is Rich and Simple-Minded
- Chapter 20 - “Nope!” Lin Chu Blurted out Instinctively
- Chapter 21 - You Were Too Direct, It Frightened Your Niece-in-law
- Chapter 22 - After All, Who Doesn’t Have A Few Ex-Boyfriends?
- Chapter 23 - Looking Into His Dark, Faintly Smiling Eyes That Were Looking At Her As His Hands Were Still On The Safety Belt Buckle
- Chapter 24 - Lin Chu Had Never Been In Such A Hurry to Hang Up, Yan Beicheng’s Presence Is So Overwhelming
- Chapter 25 - Didn’t You Tell Them Tonight That I’m Your Girlfriend?
- Chapter 26 - Are You Planning To Go To Cheng Zimin’s House and Show Your Respects To His Parents?
- Chapter 27 - Out of Respect for Master Yan
- Chapter 28 - Where Is Lin Chu? Get Her to Come Out Here!
- Chapter 29 - Do You Feel Justified in Not Apologizing for What You Have Done?
- Chapter 30 - Never Betray Myself and Frame Others
- Chapter 31 - When Yan Beicheng Talked to Lin Chu, His Voice Seemed to Be a Few Tones Softer
- Chapter 32 - Yan Beicheng Said Nothing, He Indistinctly Turned His Head Around to Look at Fu Jingwen and Stressing Him Out
- Chapter 33 - When She Appeared in Front of the Doorway, His Gaze Fell Firmly on Her
- Chapter 34 - Spring Water Flow and Spring Woods Grow, Yet Even the Spring’s Warm Breeze Could Never Compare to You
- Chapter 35
- Chapter 36 - Yan Beicheng Actually Stopped Walking and Did Not Come Over
- Chapter 37 - Was That Young Man A Somebody? He Seemed Really Arrogant
- Chapter 38 - Oh, So Now You Know Me?
- Chapter 39 - Lin Chu Had A Sudden Impulse to Ask Him Why He Was Being So Nice to Her
- Chapter 40 - Would You Believe Me If I Told You I’ve Forgotten The Way Back To Your House?