The Cursed Prince's Strange Bride
The Cursed Prince's Strange Bride
4.7 / 5 ( 15 votes )
The biggest mistake of Alicia's life, was trying to commit suicide.
She found herself in the body of a 19 years old princess in exile, in the middle ages.
What's more? She was forced to marry Prince Harold; the infamous white-haired hot tempered Prince who wouldn't mind killing someone for the most irrelevant reason.
Now, her wedding is only a few hours from now and the 'princess', which happens to be Alicia, is supposed to display some 'princessly' skills to the guest.
Quick question: Is twerking allowed in the middle ages?
She knew one thing for sure, the wedding was going to be a disaster and the hot tempered prince was going to kill her before she found her way back home.
God Help Her!
ThatAmazingGirl in collaboration with Miss_Behaviour (The writers of In Love With A Klepto) is bringing you another book.
“THE CURSED PRINCE'S STRANGE BRIDE”
What would you do if you suddenly found yourself in the body of a princess in the ancient time?
What's more, he isn't only a werewolf, he is also cursed by the moon goddess.
What should she do? She was confused and had no idea what was going on. Weddings in the middle ages was weird! What the hell is 'Virtues recitation'?
Should she pretend to faint? That was the only thought that made sense. So that was what she did.
She slowly collapsed on the ground and heard how everyone began to gasp and exclaim.
Alicia wanted them to take her out of there and then she would find a way to escape. But maybe she was unlucky after all, because when she peeped under her lashes, wondering why no one was coming to carry her out, she saw a golden robe, before the person crouched down in front of her.
She shut her eyes tightly and stilled her breath. She was an actress, after all. She could pull this off flawlessly.
“That was a bad act, my lady.” The deep voice spoke, causing goosebumps to rise on her skin.
“I will only give you three seconds to get up.”
His voice wasn't really threatening, but somehow he commanded fear, especially with the slow and careful way he spoke. She had heard he was bad-tempered. What would he do after the three seconds passed? Would he kill her? Then would she die here? How did he even know she was pretending? Were people in the middle ages usually smart?
She opened one eye to peek at him and saw him staring right at her with a smirk.
THERE WAS NO WAY THE WEDDING WASN'T HAPPENING. SHE WAS SO DEAD!
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 A Messy Royal Wedding (1)
- Chapter 2 A Messy Royal Wedding (2)
- Chapter 3 New Life(1)
- Chapter 4 New Life (2)
- Chapter 5 New Life (3)
- Chapter 6 Lost In The Mountains (1)
- Chapter 7 Lost In The Mountains (2)
- Chapter 8 Lost In The Woods (3)
- Chapter 9 Unpleasant Surprise.
- Chapter 10 Escape Plan Gone... Wrong?
- Chapter 11 "Give Her Music."
- Chapter 12 She Didn’t Just Do That!
- Chapter 13 The Nature Of The Moon Kingdom
- Chapter 14 Do Not Be Rude To My Bride.
- Chapter 15 Evil
- Chapter 16 Stubborn Bride
- Chapter 17 Moon Kingdom
- Chapter 18 Beth
- Chapter 19 Royal Dinner
- Chapter 20 Older Sister?
- Chapter 21 Smitten.
- Chapter 22 Consummation?
- Chapter 23 "... You Are Mine."
- Chapter 24 One Problem To Another.
- Chapter 25 "RUN!"
- Chapter 26 The Boss Vs The Maid
- Chapter 27 Royal Breakfast
- Chapter 28 Keep. Your. Voice. Down
- Chapter 29 Bring Me Paulina
- Chapter 30 "We Are Going To Get Along Indeed..."
- Chapter 31 "You Are Strange."
- Chapter 32 Give And Take.
- Chapter 33 Crazy Rules And Laws
- Chapter 34 Making Trouble. AGAIN.
- Chapter 35 A Predator And Stubborn Prey
- Chapter 36 A Not So ’Prim And Proper’ Princess
- Chapter 37 Mysterious Princess Amber.
- Chapter 38 The Diary
- Chapter 39 BABY?
- Chapter 40 A Dangerous Hobby
Hot Romance Novels
FULLThe Long-awaited Mr Han
Romance, School Life 1918 Chapters
HOTBlood Warlock: Succubus Partner In The Apocalypse
HOTLoved By An Older ManRomance, Psychological 1483 Chapters
HOTLady Gu Is Too Weak To Fend For HerselfRomance, Psychological 1667 Chapters