The Bored Immortal
The Bored Immortal
4.2 / 5 ( 30 votes )
Eternal life...A blessing or a curse?
But the man who possessed such a gift only saw it as a curse...a curse that haunted him throughout countless years.
He wished to die more than anything else...or at least forget himself so that he won’t feel the pain that haunted him anymore.
His wish was granted, and his memories disappeared as he went into slumber.
Many million years later, he woke up, reborn with no memories of his past.
But after living for a few hundred years in the new world, he got bored of his life and went into slumber again.
However, after waking up a second time after more than a thousand years, he was presented with a vastly different world...a modern world that seemed so different from the medieval era he had lived in once.
Seeing that there might be interesting things for him to do this time, he decided to not sleep anymore and live his life in the new world by doing things that others might consider boring and tasking.
He wanted to be a bodyguard, so he became one. A teacher? Why not? A delivery man? Of course! And so he kept on trying different jobs till he found ones where he could find a beauties to spend his company with.
But even if the man wanted to live a mundane life, his destiny had other things in store for him, guaranteed to make his life, not smooth sailing.
Without his knowledge, mysterious otherworldly forces were in play whose machinations seemed to revolve around this man.
Only fate can tell whether this immortal man would be able to continue living his life as he wished or if he would come upon unexpected paths and choices that could change his life for better or worse.
But most of all will he one day remember his true past? And will his past catch up to his present life? Read on to find out...
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 - Dying...A Hopeless Wish
- Chapter 2 - Ruins Of A Lost Civilization?
- Chapter 3 - Unbelievable Discovery!
- Chapter 4 - Dying Like Sheep
- Chapter 5 - The Corpse That Came Back To Life
- Chapter 6 - Good Riddance
- Chapter 7 - Land Of Eternal Peace
- Chapter 8 - A New Era
- Chapter 9 - 50 Years Later...
- Chapter 10 - What Year Is It?
- Chapter 11 - Because I Was Bored
- Chapter 12 - The Immortal’s House Or...Pig House?
- Chapter 13 - Agent Eva
- Chapter 14 - Who Is He?
- Chapter 15 - Madam Snow
- Chapter 16 - The Snow Family
- Chapter 17 - Taya Snow
- Chapter 18 - I Want You To Be Her Bodyguard
- Chapter 19 - A Nephew? A Distant Cousin?
- Chapter 20 - You Know What I Want
- Chapter 21 - Taya’s Challenge
- Chapter 22 - Innocent Cute Boy
- Chapter 23 - A Personal Maid?
- Chapter 24 - A Lovely Maid
- Chapter 25 - You Have Served Me Well, Goodbye...
- Chapter 26 - Umi’s Past
- Chapter 27 - Umilia Sui
- Chapter 28 - It’s Your Fault
- Chapter 29 - But I Am Just A Maid
- Chapter 30 - A Yoga Instructor
- Chapter 31 - Cloaking Identity
- Chapter 32 - Phantasm Eyes
- Chapter 33 - Brad Snow
- Chapter 34 - Guards! We Have An Intruder!
- Chapter 35 - A Distant Cousin?
- Chapter 36 - Dorian Grey
- Chapter 37 - Tiana Snow
- Chapter 38 - Are You Interested In Him?
- Chapter 39 - Wild Fantasies
- Chapter 40 - I Have A Tutor?
Hot Fantasy Novels
Fantasy, Martial Arts 4356 Chapters
HOTThe Abandoned Husband DominatesFantasy 1429 Chapters
HOTChaotic Sword God