Soul of Searing Steel
Soul of Searing Steel
4.2 / 5 ( 24 votes )
Joshua woke up in the middle of a battlefield one day only to discover that he has been transmigrated into a popular MMORPG, Continental War. Discovering that he has not only been displaced in space but also in time, Joshua realizes he has knowledge of the events unfolding around the world as he had played through them as game events. Read on to discover how Joshua forges his path towards becoming a legendary warrior!
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: Who the Hell Stabbed Me in the Back?!
- Chapter 2: The Division
- Chapter 3: The Itch in the Fists
- Chapter 4: Three Million, One Hundred and Ninety Seven Thousand, Four Hundred and Eighty-One
- Chapter 5: The Old Butler
- Chapter 6: Under the Light of the Twin Moons
- Chapter 7: A Soldier’s Life
- Chapter 8: You Seem Familiar
- Chapter 9: Like Father, Like Son
- Chapter 10: One After Another
- Chapter 11: Are You Guys Dumb for Plotting so Much Against Each Other?
- Chapter 12: I Have This Feeling That I Could Just Level Up by Unsheathing My Sword
- Chapter 13: Sword and Axe, Fire and Steel
- Chapter 14: My Weapon Can Change Into a Girl?! FML!
- Chapter 15: The Beginning of a Prelude
- Chapter 16: Tit for Tat
- Chapter 17: How Can Power Be an Inconvenience?
- Chapter 18: Invincible (Part 1)
- Chapter 19: Invincible (Part 2)
- Chapter 20: Reasoning in Recklessness: Abide by the Rules
- Chapter 21: Sometimes, It Would Be Awkward If Your Enemy’s Too Weak!
- Chapter 22: You Have Stepped on a Toe, My Friend!
- Chapter 23: There’s No Good Ending for Being Weak, Why Can’t You Understand That?
- Chapter 24: How Can You Collapse Before I Use My Ultimate Skill?
- Chapter 25: Seven Gods of Men
- Chapter 26: Of the Church, Only Seven Members Had an Unspeakable Scheme
- Chapter 27: Why Does My Writing Suck When I Have Been Including Tons of Plot and Foreshadowing?
- Chapter 28: The Secret Letter
- Chapter 29: Monolith
- Chapter 30: Another End
- Chapter 31: Weren’t the Fighters in the North Old Farts?
- Chapter 32: I am your Father—No… Liege of the City
- Chapter 33: Oh My, There Is Even a Banquet?
- Chapter 34: A Familiar Person?
- Chapter 35: Are They Promoting Their Daughters?
- Chapter 36: Charm Doesn’t Appear to Do Any Good at All
- Chapter 37: Since I’ve Transmigrated, I’d Better Do Some Good Deed Without Leaving a Name. Damn! That’s Cool!
- Chapter 38: The Empire Has Decided, You’re Going to Fight the Dark Tide
- Chapter 39: Ying, Your Status Seems a Little Off!
- Chapter 40: Why Are You Jealous of a Weapon?