Song of Adolescence
Song of Adolescence
3.2 / 5 ( 12 votes )
A broken prince, a shadowy scheme, all that amidst a bloody fight for a throne wrongly succeeded. Join a group of youngsters as they take their first steps into the martial world, towards the grandest adventure of their lives. It all begins in a certain inn, set against verdant mountains and facing a scenic lake.
“Bring us your finest wine and best meat!” Yelled a hulking man who seemed to be the leader of the dozen strong group.
“How much?” The waiter anxiously nodded his head.
“As much as you have!” The hulking man yelled back.
“HUH?” The hulking man shot the waiter a furious glare.
“Dear guests, our inn operates on the principle of ‘pay first, dishes later’. As such, it will be better if you tell us exactly how much meat and wine you need.” Xiao Se returned their furious stares with a thin smile.
“Who are you supposed to be?” The hulking man eyed him with bulging eyes.
“This humble one is known as Xiao Se, the owner of this inn, the Fallen Snow Villa.” Xiao Se replied with the same smile and with a level of courtesy worth a solid 12/10.
“Well, we have no money.” The hulking man stabbed his blade into one of the nearby tables.
“But I’m sure you have some!” The man pointed his finger at Xiao Se.
At that, Xiao Se furiously shook his head. “I’m sorry to break it to you but our little inn hasn’t made a single sale in almost a month. I’m about to owe them salaries myself…”
“Like hell if I care!” The hulking man smashed his palm down on the table. “Even if you have no money, that fur coat of yours should at least be worth a hundred odd silvers.”
“NONSENSE!” Yelled Xiao Se, eyes wide open and gaze as sharp as daggers.
The hulking man was stunned, his body even shivering involuntarily for that split second.
“I, Xiao Se, ride only the finest horse and wear only the richest threads! This fur coat of mine was specially sewn by some of the finest seamstresses in the imperial capital in the August Threads. Just sewing it took three whole months, shipping it, another one. Hmph, a hundred silvers? That’s not even enough to buy the sleeves of my coat!”
6 Latest Chapters
- Side Story Arc: Follow the Dao, Chapter 8: Preceptor of the State (Final Chapter)
- Side Story Arc: Follow the Dao, Chapter 7: Refinement of the Three Treasures
- Side Story Arc: Follow the Dao, Chapter 6: Great Dragon and Elephant Arts
- Side Story Arc: Follow the Dao, Chapter 5: Opening of the Congress
- Side Story Arc: Follow the Dao, Chapter 4: Severed Space Troubles the Emperor
- Side Story Arc: Follow the Dao, Chapter 3: Daoism Congress
- Chapter 1: Fallen Snow Villa
- Chapter 2: The Unfathomable and Mysterious Boss
- Chapter 3: The Lunar Maiden Bids With A Smile, The Nether Duke Kills In Fury
- Chapter 4: The Golden Coffin
- Chapter 5: Heavenly Maiden Rui
- Chapter 6: Life and Death Match
- Chapter 7: Lotus Blade
- Chapter 8: Violet Duke
- Chapter 9: Wuxin Monk
- Chapter 10: Three Steps to Tangmen
- Chapter 11: A Bow of Wings, A Procession of a Hundred Ghosts
- Chapter 12: The Grand Sanskrit Temple
- Chapter 13: The Drunken Monk’s Broken Vows Knife
- Chapter 14: A Sword to Wilt the Snow
- Chapter 15: Eight Cardinals Mara Dance
- Chapter 16: The Head Shaking Monk
- Chapter 17: The Monk Who Is Unmatched In His Generation
- Chapter 18: The Divine Skills of the Rakshasa Hall
- Chapter 19: Follow Your Heart
- Chapter 20: Asavakkhaya
- Chapter 21: The Arhat Array
- Chapter 22: Master Da Jue
- Chapter 23: A City Unparalleled Under The Heavens
- Chapter 24: Weeping Heaven, Grieving Men
- Chapter 25: The Kid Who Command Swords
- Chapter 26: Spear From The West
- Chapter 27: Ye Anshi Returns To His Sect
- Chapter 28: A Pot of Dashing Snow Moon
- Chapter 29: This Little Shop Has Twelve Pots of Wine
- Chapter 30: Drunk into the High Heavens
- Chapter 31: Climbing the Tower of Ascension
- Chapter 32: Over a chessboard six and under a mountain grand, immortals gather for a wager
- Chapter 33: Art of Gambling Lies In The Heart
- Chapter 34: Nine dragons without a Head
- Chapter 35: Heaven And Earth Net
- Chapter 36: Garuda Realm
- Chapter 37: Murderous Dread Sword
- Chapter 38: The Crane Flying Amongst the Nine Heavens Thunder
- Chapter 39: A Sword Immortal’s Sword, Is One For The Ages
- Chapter 40: A Pact Made Is One A Thousand Mountains Cannot Hinder