Poison Genius Consort
Poison Genius Consort
4.8 / 5 ( 11 votes )
Easily cowed and bullied, she was the useless, ugly woman with no talent in medical skills. Supported by millions, he was Tianning’s most respected duke with the power to move all under Heaven. On their wedding day the bridal sedan was carried to the front doors, but the Duke of Qin’s gates were shut tight.
They told her, ‘Come back tomorrow.’
All alone, she walked step-by-step full of pride through the duke’s doors. Little could they imagine, this unattractive good-for-nothing was a beautiful, genius doctor of poisons!
After transmigrating to the past, poisons expert Han Yunxi finds herself on the verge of being married off to the country’s second most powerful man, the Duke of Qin. Her future life seems set–except her husband is an unfeeling ice block, her in-laws think she’s a eyesore, the empress dowager wants to use her for her own goals, and poison-related plots abound.
Alone, the intelligent (and sensible) Yunxi must carve her own space from the intricate web of court intrigue and the jianghu, relying on her words, wits, and wisdom to survive. Adapt when necessary, use force when required; to survive and thrive is the name of the game to a prosperous life.
No matter what, she’ll prove her right to live!
- Chapter 1: Surprise, she’s getting married
- Chapter 2: Shameful, come back tomorrow
- Chapter 3: Not leaving, this sister’s no pushover
- Chapter 4: Then let her keep waiting
- Chapter 5: A familiar warning
- Chapter 6: The auspicious hour’s arrived
- Chapter 7: Whose beauty can cause the fall of a country?
- Chapter 8: Into the nuptial chambers
- Chapter 9: Mysterious man
- Chapter 10: Take off your clothes
- Chapter 11: Where do you want his lordship to go?
- Chapter 12: A clever bribe
- Chapter 13: A drop of red on the white handkerchief
- Chapter 14: No confidence at heart
- Chapter 15: Rather interesting, rather righteous
- Chapter 16: Sending you off like a rushing river
- Chapter 17: The close and intimate empress dowager
- Chapter 18: Most respected man
- Chapter 19: Formula for the antidote
- Chapter 20: Urgent rescue
- Chapter 21: The useless trash speaks for herself
- Chapter 22: Counterattack, using needles on the acupoints
- Chapter 23: Suspicions without evidence
- Chapter 24: It takes backbone to ask for money
- Chapter 25: Unexpectedly, the patient condition’s changed
- Chapter 26: Humiliation, an aggressive lesson
- Chapter 27: Unyielding before illegal punishment (1)
- Chapter 28: Unyielding before illegal punishment (2)
- Chapter 29: Relying on your warmth
- Chapter 30: Giving you a chance to escape
- Chapter 31: In for a penny, in for a pound
- Chapter 32: Rescue effort, racing against time
- Chapter 33: Savior, just wait obediently
- Chapter 34: Anxious, awaiting the results
- Chapter 35: Meting punishment, the fox exploits the tiger’s might
- Chapter 36: Letting you have a good look
- Chapter 37: A call, the young general remembers a kindness
- Chapter 38: Grand Concubine Yi returns
- Chapter 39: Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law’s big quarrel
- Chapter 40: Vicious, she wants to kill