0.0/ 5（0 votes）
Lu Mingshu had never believed in fate.
She hadn’t believed in it when her father had remarried and caused her family to break into pieces, nor had she believed in it when she’d been thrown into a valley to perish.
She hadn’t believed in it when she didn’t have any resources to cultivate with, nor had she believed in it when she’d been condemned by everyone.
She climbed up little by little from dust, while her reign soared into the sky, which caused the world to look on in fear!
If justice doesn’t come, I’ll personally obtain it.
If fate disregards me, I‘ll open up a way to survive.
No matter what fate throws at me, I will surely become a phoenix!
“What a ruthless woman. I’m willing to risk my life and limbs for you, willing to be calculative for you – I’m even willing to be an enemy of the entire world for you. Aren’t you moved even a little?”
“That’s right, since I‘m such a ruthless woman, what exactly is it that you like about me?”
6 LATEST CHAPTERS
- Chapter 1: Birthday gift
- Chapter 2: Do you have any rights?
- Chapter 3: Turned away
- Chapter 4: Life as a stake (for gamble)
- Chapter 5: Deliberately distorting the truth
- Chapter 6: confused by rumors
- Chapter 7: Unconcerned
- Chapter 8: The Genius Master
- Chapter 9: Leave me alone
- Chapter 10: Visit
- Chapter 11: Two options
- Chapter 12: Tomb of the founder
- Chapter 13: Heavenly wheel
- Chapter 14: Other worlds
- Chapter 15: Beginning to understand the heavenly wheel
- Chapter 16: Collecting pills
- Chapter 17: Fighting injustice
- Chapter 18: First transaction
- Chapter 19: New Year
- Chapter 20: Awakening of Meridians
- Chapter 21: Feeling Mystic Force for the First Time
- Chapter 22: First Traversal of Worlds
- Chapter 23: The Demonic Wolf Enters the Village
- Chapter 24: Luring the Wolf into the Trap
- Chapter 25: The moment of life and death
- Chapter 26: It’s good to be alive
- Chapter 27: Willow Woods
- Chapter 28: Half a step
- Chapter 29: Inner breath realm
- Chapter 30: Spring hunt
- Chapter 31: Travelling
- Chapter 32: Newbie
- Chapter 33: Hunting
- Chapter 34: Barbequed scorpions
- Chapter 35: Sending back
- Chapter 36: Watching while squatting
- Chapter 37: What have you done?
- Chapter 38: Source
- Chapter 39: Encirclement hunting
- Chapter 40: Striking the Tiger