Ms. Doctor Divine
Ms. Doctor Divine
4.6 / 5 ( 63 votes )
Gu Chaoyan is the eldest daughter of the Gu Family, yet the least favorite one. She is mostly despised and belittled by everyone around, only because she isn’t pretty.
Left alone in her shabby Qiong Pavilion, she survives hard with her only friend, the maid, Qing, and expects to marry Prince Lu Jiming whom she adores deeply. However, the Prince betrays her and even drives her into jumping into a lake to kill her.
Fortunately, Gu Chaoyan survives and gets reborn, with the soul of an agent from the 21st century. From that moment on, Gu Chaoyan becomes someone totally different. She is no longer weak, clinging or naïve. She uses her knowledge through medicine and makes herself pretty and slender. She also strikes back at those who bullied and looked down on her. Moreorover, she successfully attracts Lord Huai, the beloved child of the King and Queen.
They develop a relationship with each other and help each other throughout their lives. In this way, she not only manages to take revenge but also gains a high-level social status of herself as well as a dear love for her life a second time.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: Reborn
- Chapter 2: Change
- Chapter 3: Cancellation Of Engagement
- Chapter 4: Playing Hard To Get
- Chapter 5: How Dare You?
- Chapter 6: A Scourge
- Chapter 7: You Will Regret It
- Chapter 8: Lord Huai
- Chapter 9: What Are You Doing Here?
- Chapter 10: Marry Me
- Chapter 11: Temptation
- Chapter 12: Qing Was Injured
- Chapter 13: Aloe Vera
- Chapter 14: Showing Off
- Chapter 15: Out Of The Mansion
- Chapter 16: A Bit Different
- Chapter 17: Discussion
- Chapter 18: Bumping Into A Noble Lady
- Chapter 19: Stone Gambling
- Chapter 20: Problem
- Chapter 21: Apology
- Chapter 22: Apology (Part 2)
- Chapter 23: Savior
- Chapter 24: Situation
- Chapter 25: A Different Result
- Chapter 26: Just Luck
- Chapter 27: Magical Water
- Chapter 28: Suggestion
- Chapter 29: Back To The Mansion
- Chapter 30: Change
- Chapter 31: The Family Law
- Chapter 32: The Condition
- Chapter 33: Madame Gu’s Request
- Chapter 34: Payback With Life
- Chapter 35: Regulations
- Chapter 36: Jealousy
- Chapter 37: Jealousy (Part 2)
- Chapter 38: Duke Changning Is Here
- Chapter 39: Concubine Princess
- Chapter 40: Working With Lord Huai