Mr. Fang's Feisty Mistress
Mr. Fang's Feisty Mistress
5.0 / 5 ( 1 votes )
Who made the rule that a woman can't be the first to confess her feelings to a man?
If there was one, then it didn't matter to this young woman.
In order to escape from her stepmother and stepsister, Zhang Liling sought help from Mr. Fang, a Business Mogul, specially invited to take her department on Business Management, and she was rejected because of her absurd request.
But through his Personal assistant, she managed to cunningly secure a home-work contract and moved into his villa.
A few weeks of living together as a Boss and Employee was enough time for Mr. Fang to see all the crazy sides of Zhang Liling and also for her to discover his health secret, hyperosmia. But the irony of her scent not affecting him baffled her.
Mr. Fang not being used to Zhang Liling’s unrestrained behavior and coupled with the rumors about them threatened to throw her out of his villa. But when she finally left, he began to long for her return.
At last, Zhang Liling returned. To others, she was a different person, but to Mr. Fang, she was the same feisty woman he has always known.
Together as a couple, Zhang Liling and Mr. Fang unmasked her stepmother’s deep dirty secret that will threaten the Zhang Family’s reputation.
“Mr. Fang, do you accept stray cats?” Zhang Liling asked a little breathlessly as a layer of sweat formed on her forehead. She had just run over in other to catch up with him.
Mr. Fang paused briefly in his steps and turned to give her a good glance after adjusting his reading glasses. “You look like one,” he said in a deep voice before continuing in his steps.
How could Zhang Liling let him leave like that when it was a matter of urgency? She quickly chased after him and yelled, “Mr. Fang, you really have to take this stray cat in.”
“I don't accept stray cats, I only accept humans,”Mr. Fang replied as a slight smile turned up on his face.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 Zhang Family’s Emergency Blood Bank
- Chapter 2 Are You Threatening Me?
- Chapter 3 Ten Seconds
- Chapter 4 Convincing Mr. Fang
- Chapter 5 She Collapsed
- Chapter 6 Spreading Rumours
- Chapter 7 The Crucial Need For A Strong Backing
- Chapter 8 A Bigger Emergency
- Chapter 9 This Is The Truth
- Chapter 10 Get To Know Her
- Chapter 11 Show Of Sudden Kindness
- Chapter 12 Mr. Zhang Returns
- Chapter 13 Bolin’s Sweet-Talking Skills
- Chapter 14 Getting Back At Them
- Chapter 15 Chasing After Mr. Fang For Help
- Chapter 16 A Daring Request
- Chapter 17 The Promise He Made
- Chapter 18 A Way To Get Close To Mr. Fang
- Chapter 19 Getting What She Wants
- Chapter 20 Lying Her Way Through
- Chapter 21 An Advantage
- Chapter 22 Signing The Contract
- Chapter 23 More Interested
- Chapter 24 Zhang Liling’s Plan To Stay Away...
- Chapter 25 Mother And Daughter Bond
- Chapter 26 What Zhang Liling Would Have Done
- Chapter 27 His Not-So Perfect Public Image
- Chapter 28 Back To S City
- Chapter 29 Graduation Benefits
- Chapter 30 Zhang Liling’s Gold Mine
- Chapter 31 The Beginning Of Their Story
- Chapter 32 Knowing The Rules
- Chapter 33 Not Much Effect
- Chapter 34 Suspicion
- Chapter 35 Suspicion Confirmed
- Chapter 36 Danger Lurking In The Corner
- Chapter 37 Receiving A Good Scolding
- Chapter 38 Chuanli’s Intervention
- Chapter 39 Compromise
- Chapter 40 Accepted