Lord Chu's Wife is Wild
Lord Chu's Wife is Wild
3.3 / 5 ( 3 votes )
Chu Sihan, the county magistrate of Xuan Yue Country, is an exceptionally handsome prodigy who had risen to fame since he was a child. However, the National Preceptor prophesies that he would not live to the age of thirty, unless he marries the Lu Family’s daughter from Liu Yue Village.
Chu Sihan declares, “I’d rather stay single forever than to marry a woman whom I have never met.”
Lu Sheng, who is engaged the moment she transmigrates, scoffs. “He must be an old man to be so anxious to marry.”
Then, Lord Chu reveals the truth. “Sheng, if you don’t marry me, I’d rather stay single forever.”
Lu Sheng, who single-mindedly wants to earn a fortune and fulfil her dream of becoming a billionaire, says, ”Okay, then stay single forever, Lord Chu.”
A particular man pins her against the wall coldly, narrows his eyes and asks, “Will you marry me, or not? If you marry me, the entire Chu Mansion and me will be yours. If you don’t… I’ll hang around your house every day.”
Lu Sheng, “…”
This is a story about an aloof and dark Lord matched with a beautiful, powerful wife who pretends to be innocent.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: The Bride Is Missing
- Chapter 2: Mistaken For A Beggar
- Chapter 3: A “Beggar” Gifting Beggars
- Chapter 4: First Meeting
- Chapter 5: Back To The Village
- Chapter 6: Ghosts in the Lu Family (1)
- Chapter 7: Ghosts in the Lu Family (2)
- Chapter 8: Collecting the Soul
- Chapter 9: A Sharp Observation
- Chapter 10: Lu Ning Revealed The Truth
- Chapter 11: Isn’t She That Beggar?
- Chapter 12: Cannot Read Her
- Chapter 13: I Dreamed About Mother
- Chapter 14: He’s Back.
- Chapter 15: They Should Be With The Officials
- Chapter 16: Shangguan Linger
- Chapter 17: Lu Dahua’s Confession
- Chapter 18: Reasonable Lack Of Interest
- Chapter 19: I Did It.
- Chapter 20: Sending the Spirits Off
- Chapter 21: Help
- Chapter 22: The Skill of Puppetry
- Chapter 23: Jail Visit (1)
- Chapter 24: Jail Visit (2)
- Chapter 25: Meet Again
- Chapter 26: Am I Good-Looking?
- Chapter 27: Is It Your Uncle?
- Chapter 28: He’s My Uncle
- Chapter 29: Madam Lian
- Chapter 30: Sun Hu’s Visit
- Chapter 31: A Drastic Change in Personality
- Chapter 32: Not Entirely Useless
- Chapter 33: Madam Zheng’s Trap
- Chapter 34: I Can Make You My Concubine
- Chapter 35: The First One
- Chapter 36: Fulfilling The Promise
- Chapter 37: Who Are They?
- Chapter 38: They Could Offend Anyone But Lu Sheng
- Chapter 39: Deng Rumeng
- Chapter 40: The Trial (1)