Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
4.8 / 5 ( 30 votes )
After his struggle against disease for a decade, the main character dies. However, he revives and became younger in a different world.
The main support of the main character’s heart during his battle against the disease is a TV program about leisure farming.
In his second life in a different world, he’s going to try farming.
Common things like different world transition and domestic affairs?
This will have no big climax.
This is going to be frantic.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 741 – Floating Garden
- Chapter 740 – Village Four’s Expansion
- Chapter 739 – Looking for Companions
- Chapter 738 – Village Chief’s Day Off(Working Hard with Zabuton and the Others)
- Chapter 737 – Village Chief’s Day Off (Playing with Kuro and the Others)
- Chapter 736 – Civil Servant Girl’s Autumn
- Chapter 1 - Desire to be Transferred in a Different World
- Chapter 2 - Different World
- Chapter 3 - All-Purpose Farming Tool
- Chapter 4 - Toilet
- Chapter 5 - Food Security
- Chapter 6 - Opportunity and Encounter
- Chapter 7 - Dogs
- Chapter 8 - Life with Dogs
- Chapter 9 - Dog’s Names
- Chapter 10 - Dog?
- Chapter 11 - Kuro’s Side
- Chapter 12 - Reconfirmation
- Chapter 13 - River
- Chapter 14 - Waterway Making Begins
- Chapter 15 - Winter preparations and New Resident
- Chapter 16 - Zabuton
- Chapter 17 - Winter is Coming
- Chapter 18 - Spring Has Come
- Chapter 19 - Kuroichi and the Gang’s Journey
- Chapter 20 - Kuroichi and the Gang’s Partners
- Chapter 21 - Field Expansion
- Chapter 22 - Winter Preparation and a Naked Girl?
- Chapter 23 - Savage?
- Chapter 24 - Loo
- Chapter 25 - Winter was Short and Spring has Come
- Chapter 26 - Tendon? A Woman with Wings
- Chapter 27 - The Number of Residents Increases
- Chapter 28 - High Elf
- Chapter 29 - Regarding the Elves
- Chapter 30 - Engagement with Different World Objects, Reversi and Chess
- Chapter 31 - The Spring When the Slime Came
- Chapter 32 - The Kuro’s Marriage Proposal and Mushrooms
- Chapter 33 - Completion of the Waterway and New Residents
- Chapter 34 - Bath
- Chapter 35 - My Home
- Chapter 36 - Construction Rush and the Surrounding Circumstances?
- Chapter 37 - Spring When the Wyvern Attacked
- Chapter 38 - I Want Sake
- Chapter 39 - Expressing Gratitude to God and Reservoir Improvement
- Chapter 40 - Additional Elves