I'll Come Clean! I Am The King Of Lolan!
I'll Come Clean! I Am The King Of Lolan!
4.5 / 5 ( 6 votes )
In the 15th year of Lolan’s independence, Luo En transmigrated to this world. But because his system needed six months to load, he had to make use of his own know-how to open a bar in the city and use the bar to familiarize himself with this new universe he was in.
But the location of the bar was poor, so the only customer he had was a man named Charles. This man was a very strange one who enjoyed asking Luo En about the country. He would ask about matters concerning the military, the people, and any other topic that would have seemed potentially treasonous.
“What sort of person do you think the current king of Lolan is?
“Which side do you think is more likely to win the war between Lolan and Waoh?
“Which of the king’s sons do you think is most suitable to be the next king?
Charles’ questions were always so bold.
Luo En was always on the verge of rolling his eyes. As a top student of the 21st century who was well versed in military matters and history, these brainless questions were an insult to his intelligence
But since Charles always spent so much money here, he decided to just answer some of Charles’ questions.
“The current king of Lolan is a good king who’s hard to come by. His legacy will definitely go down in history!
“Before him, Lolan was a divided nation where the aristocrats took control of everything, oppressing the people and making their lives difficult. White Horse City and Sunset City were filled with poor and hungry people, even selling their children to make ends meet and eating absolutely anything they could find. It was such a tragedy.
“Thankfully, the current king united the country and gave the people a peaceful and stable environment to live in. At the same time, he set new laws to help the people come out of their post-war poverty…
“So, I think the current king is a truly wise man, a good king who comes once every millennium!
After hearing these words, the king in disguise at the bar felt his heart palpitate. “You know me the best!
Dear readers! Without any ads, maybe you will prefer libread.com.
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 2022-06-05 ]
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22
- Chapter 23
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27
- Chapter 28
- Chapter 29
- Chapter 30
- Chapter 31
- Chapter 32
- Chapter 33
- Chapter 34
- Chapter 35
- Chapter 36
- Chapter 37
- Chapter 38
- Chapter 39
- Chapter 40
- Chapter 41 - The Excited Lorne!
- Chapter 42 - I’m Just an Ordinary Person
- Chapter 43 - Shattered Dreams!
- Chapter 44 - Did You Really Come Up With This Idea?
- Chapter 45 - Rosen, You Sure Are Brave!
- Chapter 46 - Selling Illegal Salt?!
- Chapter 47 - Are You Omnipotent, Lorne?!
- Chapter 48 - In Three Years, You Can Buy Half of Lolan City
- Chapter 49 - The King is Short of Money?
- Chapter 50 - Yes!
- Chapter 51 - It’s Good to Have Connections!
- Chapter 52 - I Am Guilty!
- Chapter 53 - Hehehe!
- Chapter 54 - The Arrivals From Spartan Kingdom!
- Chapter 55 - A Good Relation Between the Two Countries??
- Chapter 56 - Difficult Questions
- Chapter 57 - Let’s Find Him Now!
- Chapter 58 - That’s It?
- Chapter 59 - You Should Be Ashamed People!
- Chapter 60 - Abner’s Shock!
- Chapter 61 - The Messenger Who Doubts Life!
- Chapter 62 - We Must Rely on Ourselves!
- Chapter 63 - That’s It?
- Chapter 64 - This is the Lolan People’s Loyalty!
- Chapter 65 - Please Don’t Insult Me!
- Chapter 66 - A Presumptuous Request?
- Chapter 67 - When Will you Destroy Bora Kingdom?!
- Chapter 68 - Your Majesty, You Might As Well…
- Chapter 69 - A Real Conspiracy!
- Chapter 70 - Sudden Enlightenment!
- Chapter 71 - Ungrateful Wrenches
- Chapter 72 - Be the Suzerian That You Are!
- Chapter 73 - Abner’s Doubts
- Chapter 74 - You Can’t Compare a Human to a Monster!
- Chapter 75 - Lolan Shall be the Overlord of the World!
- Chapter 76 - The Shocked First Prince!
- Chapter 77 - So Young? The First Prince’s Doubts!
- Chapter 78 - This is Your Teacher, Quickly Bow!
- Chapter 79 - A Cold Case?
- Chapter 80 - Unravel the Mystery!
- Chapter 81 - Kyle’s Shock!
- Chapter 82 - The Answer is Complete, The First Prince is Convinced!
- Chapter 83 - The First Prince’s Admiration and Respect!
- Chapter 84 - You Must Apply What You’ve Learnt!
- Chapter 85 - Someone Wants to Travel a Thousand Miles?
- Chapter 86 - Can’t Wait to Get Rich!
- Chapter 87 - Lorne’s Explanation.
- Chapter 88 - Huge Benefits!
- Chapter 89 - Traveling West Can Also Promote the Economy?!
- Chapter 90 - Can I Get Rich Again?
- Chapter 91 - Setting Up Spies?
- Chapter 92 - Lorne Is Indeed One of Us!
- Chapter 93 - Mobilize the Army!
- Chapter 94 - Cleaning?
- Chapter 95 - Bluffing Weiss.
- Chapter 96 - You’re Absolutely Right!
- Chapter 97 - Let’s Bring the First Prince Out for a Fling
- Chapter 98 - So That’s How It Is, Amazing!
- Chapter 99 - A Visit to a Brothel.
- Chapter 100 - The Uncomfortable First Prince!
- Chapter 101 - I’ll Pay the Bill!
- Chapter 102 - Kyle’s Shock!
- Chapter 103 - Allen Came to Ask for Advice!
- Chapter 104 - Shocking Words!
- Chapter 105 - A World-shaking Plan!
- Chapter 106 - Epiphany!
- Chapter 107 - Boo is Afraid of His Wife
- Chapter 108 - The Demon King, Zorn!
- Chapter 109 - Demon Kings, Fight!
- Chapter 110 - Boss, Serve Your Best Wine!
- Chapter 111 - I’ll Drink to That!
- Chapter 112 - Drink to Our Deaths Today!
- Chapter 113 - Gangster!
- Chapter 114 - Drunkard on the Floor!
- Chapter 115 - You’re Being Much Too Polite!
- Chapter 116 - Too Shameful!
- Chapter 117 - An Unexpected Guest?
- Chapter 118 - Fusang’s Diplomatic Mission!
- Chapter 119 - The Art of Deception!
- Chapter 120 - Fooled!
- Chapter 121 - Superficial Knowledge!
- Chapter 122 - Trickery!
- Chapter 123 - Are We at the Wrong Place?
- Chapter 124 - What Does it Have to do With the Population?
- Chapter 125 - The Art of Deception!
- Chapter 126 - A Profitable Business!
- Chapter 127 - The Imperial Courts Negligence!
- Chapter 128 - Fusang? Arent They Poor?
- Chapter 129 - Baffling, What a Vicious Scheme!
- Chapter 130 - Not Just Gold, Everything!
- Chapter 131 - Activated System?
- Chapter 132 - System Activation!
- Chapter 133 - Prince Litai!
- Chapter 134 - Bringing Litai to Visit Lorne
- Chapter 135 - Greetings
- Chapter 136 - Defeated Litai
- Chapter 137 - Questions
- Chapter 138 (END) - The Great Ending