I Became the Hero's Bride!
I Became the Hero's Bride!
0.0/ 5 ( 0 votes )
There was once a hero.
Unique black hair. Excellent eyes. Contrary to his delicate features, he who had abnormal strength was called the Otherworldy Hero.
At the hero’s long adventure (up to the point where his wooden sword that had been kindly granted to him by the king was replaced by the holy sword blessed by the holy maiden) he saved the prince that had been kidnapped by the demon king, and so the kingdom was swept by worry.
The hero’s strength that could fell the demon king was deemed too dangerous to leave unrestrained.
One advisor spoke up. Why not marry him to royalty?
The king thought that was a viable option. Family, to an alien from another world would be the best of chains. There was one problem. The king was abundantly blessed with sons and had princes galore, but not a single daughter.
Ho, and it wasn’t like I could marry off two boys.
At a burst of inspiration the king slapped his knee.
That was it!
You just had to turn a prince into a princess!
And so the hero ended up in a position to be marrying a man.
This story, is a tale of the aforementioned otherworldly hero, and his bride, the former-prince-now-princess and their ridiculously hilarious marriage.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 – This Story Is…
- Chapter 2 – Have you gone mad?
- Chapter 3 – It’s Clarice.
- Chapter 4 – Not even in your dreams
- Chapter 5 – So desirable
- Chapter 6 – When three coincidences overlap it’s no different to fate
- Chapter 7 – I’m a woman?!
- Chapter 8 – Take good care of her, son-in-law
- Chapter 9 – Gushgushgushgush
- Chapter 10 – Your queen rates this ship highly
- Chapter 11 – Pillow Talk
- Chapter 12 – Side story: A dance to connect the heart
- Chapter 13 – Let me touch your boobs!
- Chapter 14 – Exhibitionist Eri
- Chapter 15 – It should have been nonsense
- Chapter 16 – There’s something called the butterfly effect
- Chapter 17 – The future of the kingdom looks bleak
- Chapter 18 – But that’s actually a thing
- Chapter 19 – Trust in your prince
- Chapter 20 – I approve of this marriage
- Chapter 21 – Wedding date
- Chapter 22 – The Holy Maiden’s pupils flashes
- Chapter 23 – She’s a pervert
- Chapter 24 – The joy of prayer
- Chapter 25 – The beginning of all this (censored ver)
- Chapter 26 – Just for a single day, please be my lover.
- Chapter 27 – Doesn’t want to give up
- Chapter 28 – Jealousy
- Chapter 29 – Linked hearts
- Chapter 30 – I Became the Hero’s Bri
- Chapter 31 – Be Mine! Hero!
- Chapter 32 – Are these subordinates really alright?
- Chapter 33 – A ray of light
- Chapter 34 – I feel sorry for you, who doesn’t know the wonders of love
- Chapter 35 – I Became the Hero’s Bride