God of Fishing
God of Fishing
4.1 / 5 ( 96 votes )
In a world where humanity lives in suspended space, children undergo a fishing test when they come of age. Those with immaculate talents have the possibility of becoming great fishing masters.
In the endless sea, every life is imbued with a sacred mission. There are fish that can fly, turtles that have absorbed the worldly essence, and whales that can devour the heaven and earth… There are also countless fishers.
Fishing is an art.
There is an ancient saying: If you can’t fish, you might as well be bait.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: The Drowned Young Man
- Chapter 2: Demon Purification Pot
- Chapter 3: Strength Matters Most
- Chapter 4: First Fishing
- Chapter 5: Unexpected Breakthrough
- Chapter 6: Precious Spiritual Energy
- Chapter 7: The Fish Have Occupied the Boat
- Chapter 8: Sales
- Chapter 9: Preposterous Bandit
- Chapter 10: Vicissitudes of Life
- Chapter 11: Racketeering is My Profession
- Chapter 12: Battle Technique Practice
- Chapter 13: Bashing Up Rookies
- Chapter 14: Spiritual Heritage Test
- Chapter 15: Standard of Spiritual Energy
- Chapter 16: Retaliation
- Chapter 17: Overly Full
- Chapter 18: A War Caused by a Tortoise
- Chapter 19: Undersea Shock
- Chapter 20: The Bottom of the Ocean
- Chapter 21: Hook Kiss
- Chapter 22: Evolution of the Demon Purification Pot
- Chapter 23: Fight the Tentacle Lobster
- Chapter 24: Another Fish Tide
- Chapter 25: As Poor As Can Be
- Chapter 26: Rescue
- Chapter 27: It Feels Good to Spend Money
- Chapter 28: Do You Still Collect Protection Fees?
- Chapter 29: Incomplete Art
- Chapter 30: Breakthrough
- Chapter 31: A Crisis Caused by a Smash
- Chapter 32: The First Class
- Chapter 33: A Two-Person Team
- Chapter 34: My Internal Organs Are Shaking
- Chapter 35: Boss of the Eastern Campus
- Chapter 36: Spiritual Energy Explosion
- Chapter 37: Tricking a Girl
- Chapter 38: The Detention Room Is Blown up
- Chapter 39: Blackmail the Tigers
- Chapter 40: Isn’t It Strawberry?