Doomed to be Cannon Fodder
Doomed to be Cannon Fodder
0.0/ 5 ( 0 votes )
She’s somehow ended up transmigrating into the book as the supporting female lead, who was beaten to death! Deeply in love with the male lead, she’s fated to be beaten to a bloody pulp before even holding hands with him?!
First things first, she needs to survive and latch onto the big thigh of a patron. But the supporting male lead is a true gentleman and feels nothing for her stunning, alluring body. That’s alright! She’ll latch onto the old madame or the male lead then!
But why does the supporting male lead look at her with increasingly odd eyes? And what of that Wulin Alliance Head with the personality disorder? You’re just a random bystander, what are you getting involved for??
Finally, the male lead could bear it no longer and dragged her back to the Prince Li Manor...
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 41: Teaching, Butler
- Chapter 42: Teaching Her How to Write, Getting Closer
- Chapter 43: His Impatience, His Recklessness
- Chapter 44: The Supporting Male Lead Invades
- Chapter 45: Expressing Her Feelings
- Chapter 46: Lack of Intent, Being Turned Down
- Chapter 47: Who’s Never Suffered Heartbreak?!
- Chapter 48: Endure, Frantically
- Chapter 49: I’m Sorry, I Didn’t Know the Severity
- Chapter 50: Over This Quickly?
- Chapter 51: Restless, Nosebleed
- Chapter 52: Eloped, Ruined Reputation
- Chapter 53: Rumor Mongering, Mistress Looks for Trouble
- Chapter 54: Knock Her Out and Carry Her Away
- Chapter 55: Impressive Assets
- Chapter 56: Grievances
- Chapter 57: Teasing, A Practical Joke
- Chapter 58: Scapegoat, Task
- Chapter 59: Trouble, Hacking At Someone
- Chapter 60: Decisive, Establish Prestige and Lecturing Others
- Chapter 61: Punishment, Supporting Male Visits a Patient
- Chapter 62: Clever, Jiaoyue Hides His Feelings
- Chapter 63: The Lin Family’s Gifts of Gratitude
- Chapter 64: Borrowing Someone, Strategically Asking Old Madame For Help
- Chapter 65: The Little White Bunny Will Be Eaten Sooner or Later
- Chapter 66: Demanding a Person, Strategically Asking Old Madame
- Chapter 67: The Fatty Meat Flies Away Right Before Eating
- Chapter 68: Dishes－Sour, Sweet, Bitter, Spicy
- Chapter 69: Friendly, Getting Along Harmoniously
- Chapter 70: A Little Drink of Wine
- Chapter 71: Prince Li, Is She Doing Well?!
- Chapter 72: Meeting Again, Miss Lin Appears
- Chapter 73: A Small, Delicate, and Pale Foot
- Chapter 74: This Prince Hasn’t Married You Yet!
- Chapter 75: Harrowing, the Female Lead Strikes Back
- Chapter 76: Surprise, A Hundred Vegetarian Dishes
- Chapter 77: Accidentally Latching Onto Someone’s Thigh
- Chapter 78: Nervousness, Palpitations Difficult to Calm
- Chapter 79: The Repercussions of Splitting a Family
- Chapter 80: Poisoned, Specialized Skills