Daoist Master of Qing Xuan
Daoist Master of Qing Xuan
0.0/ 5 ( 0 votes )
What is a Daoist Master? One that is imageless in ten directions and vanishes in the six paths; unrestrained by the three realms and the five elements.
After a day at the clinic, Dr. Li Feng met with an accident on his way home. When he regained consciousness, Li Feng found himself in the body of a weak teenage boy who was born out of wedlock, Shen Lian. Who was the father? The mother would not tell. A scripture he found among his mother’s remnants was the only thing he knew about his father.
The mother came from a wealthy and well known family. When Shen Lian was recalled back to the Shen family, he was entitled for part of the grandfather’s inheritance and businesses. Despite the grand value, Shen Lian did not take a cent with him when he decided to leave the family. Why would he leave this comfortable life behind?
His journey with this new identity brought him into this new world as he travelled between realms in search of knowledge to improve his Daoist skills. As he conquered trial after trial, would he become the chosen one? Will he succeed in becoming the Daoist Master? Only time will tell.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: The Young Daoist Monk
- Chapter 2: The Nourishment of Spirit
- Chapter 3: Concentration
- Chapter 4: The Shen Family
- Chapter 5: Of Riches and Honour
- Chapter 6: Ruoxi, Ruoxi
- Chapter 7: Oh How Time Flies!
- Chapter 8: Why Bother Being a Hero?
- Chapter 9: It’s a Tough World
- Chapter 10: Time For Payback
- Chapter 11: Blade!
- Chapter 12: Deity Vanquisher
- Chapter 13: Varying Between Creation and Destruction
- Chapter 14: The Bondage
- Chapter 15: The Carefree Clouds
- Chapter 16: Dreaming Without a Trace
- Chapter 17: Wutong
- Chapter 18: The Young Man Outside Town Hall
- Chapter 19: The Weird Sound of a Temple Block
- Chapter 20: The Rain of Qielan Temple
- Chapter 21: I Got Bald, and Stronger Too.
- Chapter 22: The Lone Butterfly
- Chapter 23: The Sweet Scent of Blood
- Chapter 24: The Celestial Mountain Beyond the Seas
- Chapter 25: An Inn
- Chapter 26: Xuanming Division
- Chapter 27: Collapse at the First Blow
- Chapter 28: The Beginning and the End of Cultivation
- Chapter 29: What My Heart Says
- Chapter 30: The God in Your Eyes
- Chapter 31: Subtle Fragrance of the Plum Blossom At Dusk
- Chapter 32: Practice Makes Perfect
- Chapter 33: Jade-like Mister
- Chapter 34: Xin Shisiniang
- Chapter 35: Daoist Master Taiyi
- Chapter 36: To Be Harsh Because of a Great Kind Heart
- Chapter 37: Saint Thief Bai Yufei
- Chapter 38: Tit for Tat
- Chapter 39: The Jianghu Here Is Unusual
- Chapter 40: Perfect and Imperfect People