0.0/ 5 ( 0 votes )
Growing up in a place where the rule of thejungle is law, the simple yet cunning Shaar is thrown into the chaoticworld of war and political turbulence. After a chance meeting with amysterious young girl, his destiny is forever changed as he embarks on ajourney, joining the Byzantine army and climbing its ranks. With hisbizarre beauty standards, will he ever return the affection of the girlsthat will follow him? Will he ever learn about his real parents? Whatlies ahead of him is a journey of strange humor and adventure.
Join him as he smashes the world order and forever engraves his name in history!
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 0 Shaar Thunder
- Chapter 1 Stepping into the outside world
- Chapter 2 No decent people in Primal Wildfire Town (Part 1)
- Chapter 2 No decent people in Primal Wildfire Town (Part 2)
- Chapter 3 Black Alley
- Chapter 4 Dead people buried everywhere
- Chapter 5 This was too pitiful….
- Chapter 6 Shaar and the pitiful creature
- Chapter 7 A forceful “Push”
- Chapter 8 A damaged anus, a pool of blood
- Chapter 9 Shaar’s “part-time job”
- Chapter 10 Rule
- Chapter 11 Experts?
- Chapter 12 Shaar the Road Robber
- Chapter 13 The four heavenly masters of Royal Capital
- Chapter 14 Buried treasure
- Chapter 15 Bro is going to take you on a dragon hunt ~
- Chapter 16 Hello, Mr. Goblin.
- Chapter 17 Sleeping in the red wilderness
- Chapter 18 The same kind of scream
- Chapter 19 Better than a goblin
- Chapter 20 Goblin noble?
- Chapter 21 Nice name!
- Chapter 22 Massacre
- Chapter 23 Two reasons
- Chapter 24 Death eaters
- Chapter 25 Bait
- Chapter 26 Close combat
- Chapter 27 Shaar’s fire pitchfork Part 1
- Chapter 27 Shaar’s fire pitchfork Part 2
- Chapter 28 No good intentions
- Chapter 29 A virgin’s heart
- Chapter 30 A hint of throbbing heart
- Chapter 31 A dead person’s head
- Chapter 32 Seeking the dragon
- Chapter 33 A handsome goblin’s sadness
- Chapter 34 Roasted hillbilly
- Chapter 35 Alchemy
- Chapter 36 You look so familiar
- Chapter 37 The unlucky Tatara