3.8 / 5 ( 4 votes )
[ Climb the Dimensional Tower and have any wish fulfilled by the gods themselves! ]
Enters Josh Malum.
He was feared on Earth, but in this new world, he is but a Fallen. One that is forced to Climb. If it wasn't bad enough already he is also Classless, something that is unheard of in the Tower. Yet none of it phases him.
“You think I should be despairing? Why? Is it because I'm classless? They offered me so many classes, I simply refused them all.”
Sacrificing the many worlds is a small price to regain what he once lost. To all the deities that stand in his way:
F … ⎧ᴿᴵᴾ⎫
6 Latest Chapters
- Status Update + Intro
- Chapter 1: Josh Malum
- Chapter 2: To You Reading This
- Chapter 3: I Said Josh Malum !
- Chapter 4: Welcome Event, Spoiler Everyone Dies
- Chapter 5: 7 Days to Live!
- Chapter 6: Classless?! Poor Guy!
- Chapter 7: Decimating Floor 1 Like a Boss!
- Chapter 8: Devouring Panda, Not Devouring a Panda!
- Chapter 9: Information Gathering
- Chapter 10: Guild Invitation, Oh!
- Chapter 11: VR: One Slash
- Chapter 12: Floor 4 Massacre
- Chapter 13: Fun Opponent I Said!
- Chapter 14: Crazy Professor
- Chapter 15: Rich! $$$$
- Chapter 16: Insanity on Floor 6!
- Chapter 17: Evolved Mutated Zombie!
- Chapter 18: Blood Loss and Bloodlines
- Chapter 19: Josh Malum, Remember It!
- Chapter 20: Interview and Fireworks
- Chapter 21: Going Viral
- Chapter 22: Signing with Draconic
- Chapter 23: Guild Chat
- Chapter 24: Desiring Power!
- Chapter 25: Floor 8: Ultimate Skill!
- Chapter 26: First Coming of Gluttony
- Chapter 27: Setting a Trap(1/2)
- Chapter 28: Setting a Trap (2/2)
- Chapter 31: Interrogation? What a Joke! (1/3?)
- Chapter 32: Interrogation? What a Joke! (2/3)
- Chapter 33: Interrogation? What a Joke! (3/3)
- Chapter 34: Floor 9 and Trashing the Blind! (1/2)
- Chapter 35: Floor 9 and Trashing the Blind! (2/2)
- Chapter 36: No Longer Homeless! Actually...
- Chapter 37: Emergency and Opportunity!
- Chapter 38: Traveling in Style!