Chosen by Fate, Rejected by the Alpha
Chosen by Fate, Rejected by the Alpha
5.0 / 5 ( 1 votes )
Eighteen-year-old Trinity is unlike any other werewolf in her pack. For one, there were unusual circumstances surrounding her birth, for another, she is the only pack member to never shift into a wolf form. So now she doesn’t quite belong anywhere. Not quite human and not quite wolf.
She thought she would be able to live her life how she wanted when she had turned eighteen. Go to college, make some friends, have some fun. But what is she to do when the dangerously sexy Alpha literally falls right into her lap?
“I am not human, and I am not a wolf. I don’t belong anywhere...”
“...we both know that no one is going to mate with me, and even if they did, they would just reject me anyway.”
What is the sexy, brooding Alpha going to do? The elders are making him hold these ridiculous parties to search for a mate. He doesn’t want a mate, but he knows he needs a mate to finish the Alpha Circle. Without a mate, a Luna for the pack, his people would suffer. And what is he going to do when he stumbles across the girl that fate has chosen for him and he finds out she has no wolf?
“This cannot be!” I roared. “There is no way that I can mate with a girl that does not even have a wolf. She will be too weak. She will be inferior. She will not be strong enough to be a Luna.”
“I simply could not accept her as my mate. Not fully. It wasn’t safe for her. She would get herself killed. And she would bring my pack down with her.”
When these two meet, sparks will surely fly. But will it be from passion, or their constant fighting? Neither of them wanted a mate. Neither of them wants the mate that fate chose for them. And neither of them can make that mate bond go away. What are they going to do now that they’re literally stuck with each other?
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 679 - 96- Trinity – The Next Level (VOLUME 4)
- Chapter 678 - 95- Trinity – Leaving The Hall Of Regrets Part 2 (VOLUME 4)
- Chapter 677 - 94- Trinity- Leaving The Hall Of Regrets (VOLUME 4)
- Chapter 676 - 93- Trinity – The Hall Of Regret (VOLUME 4)
- Chapter 675 - 92- Trinity – The Door To Regret (VOLUME 4)
- Chapter 674 - 91- Trinity – Finding The Next Door (VOLUME 4)
- Chapter 1 - Trinity- A (wolf)girl like no other
- Chapter 2 - Trinity- The Harvest Moon Gathering? Oh Goddess!
- Chapter 3 - Reece- I dont want a mate!
- Chapter 4 - Trinity- Grandfathers Visit
- Chapter 5 - Trinity- The Gathering at the Alphas House
- Chapter 6 - Reece- My wolf smells our mate!
- Chapter 7 - Trinity- The Alpha? Oh Goddess, Im Doomed!
- Chapter 8 - Reece- She got away, AGAIN!
- Chapter 9 - Reece- Meeting with the Elders, Ive got a mate!
- Chapter 10 - Reece- Noahs got some bad news!
- Chapter 11 - Trinity- I tried to avoid trouble, now I might die?
- Chapter 12 - Trinity- Ive done what now? Oh Goddess, help me!
- Chapter 13 - Trinity- Into the Alpha House
- Chapter 14 - Trinity- Truly Seeing the Alpha
- Chapter 15 - Trinity-New Home
- Chapter 16 - Trinity-New House, New Life
- Chapter 17 - Trinity-I Need To Get Out
- Chapter 18 - Reece-She Sure Is A Handful
- Chapter 19 - Reece-Shes Running Again!
- Chapter 20 - Trinity-Luna Preparations and Conditions
- Chapter 21 - Trinity-Breakfast With Reese
- Chapter 22 - Trinity-Who Does He Think He Is?
- Chapter 23 - Trinity-Guard Duty
- Chapter 24 - Trinity- An Interrogation
- Chapter 25 - Trinity- Strange Dream, and The Morning Of The Marking
- Chapter 26 - Trinity-A Dream With An Ominous Feeling
- Chapter 27 - Trinity- Into The Woods
- Chapter 28 - Trinity-Marked
- Chapter 29 - Trinity-Help For The New Luna
- Chapter 30 - Reece-My Mate, Marked And....
- Chapter 31 - Trinity-Exploring
- Chapter 32 - Trinity-Talking To Nothing
- Chapter 33 - Trinity-Pack Visits Planned
- Chapter 34 - Trinity- Plans For The Full Moon
- Chapter 35 - Trinity-Ready For Halloween
- Chapter 36 - Both-Halloween Party For The Pack
- Chapter 37 - Trinity-Preparing For The First Trip
- Chapter 38 - Reece-A Slight Change In Plans
- Chapter 39 - Reece-Azure River Pack
- Chapter 40 - Both-The First.....