Black Tech Internet Cafe System
Black Tech Internet Cafe System
4.1 / 5 ( 10 votes )
We’ve had systems that help the MCs make pills, steal skills from legendary masters, and even be forced to show off to earn points, but what about a system that allows one to run a virtual reality internet cafe, featuring all the classic games?
Our MC awakens in a new world and finds himself with a mysterious system that allows him to run a fully self-sufficient virtual reality internet cafe! What? Opening an internet cafe in a cultivator world? You can now surf the internet, watch dramas, and play video games?!
One Emperor Warrior cried after visiting MC’s shop, “Damn, Blizzard completes my life!”
Another Yuan River Realm cultivator gasped after drinking Sprite, “What is this sorcery?”
What else did the MC bring to the cultivator world? Come join us on this adventure as Fang Qi faces off against cultivation sects and major forces with his collection of modern treasures.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 944 (END) - The Ten-Year-Long Internet Story in This World (The End – 2/2)
- Chapter 943 - Huh?! Where Are My Potato Chips!? (The End – 1/2)
- Chapter 942 - The War Ends; Gods and Demons Fall!
- Chapter 941 - The Incarnation of the Great Dao!
- Chapter 940 - No Regrets over Entering Huaxia in This Life; Wish to Be Born in Zhonghua in the Next Lifetime!
- Chapter 939 - We’ll Be Writing Our Own Legends (II)
- Chapter 1 - Super Internet Café System
- Chapter 2 - Resident Evil One: Virtual Reality Remake
- Chapter 3 - Wang Tai’s Gaming Experience
- Chapter 4 - The Horror of being Wrecked by a Zombie
- Chapter 5 - Your Playtime has reached the Limit
- Chapter 6 - Do not Compromise your Integrity for Small Profits
- Chapter 7 - Being Calm in the Hour of Peril – Playing Before the Big Exam
- Chapter 8 - A Shop that Rips Customers Off?
- Chapter 9 - New Task
- Chapter 10 - Get Up If You Can
- Chapter 11 - Get Up If You Can
- Chapter 12 - It’s More Than Just a Game
- Chapter 13 - The Most Reliable Weapon in Resident Evil is Actually…
- Chapter 14 - This Internet Café Does Not Provide Overnight Services
- Chapter 15 - The First Thing to do Every Morning…
- Chapter 16 - Playing Games isn’t Trickery
- Chapter 17 - The Birth of the Tyrant
- Chapter 18 - So-Called Skills
- Chapter 19 - How Legends Are Born
- Chapter 20 - Ambition with the Internet, T-Virus Without Side Effects
- Chapter 21 - Just Play the Game, Don’t Smash My Door
- Chapter 22 - The Sweeping Declaration
- Chapter 23 - What’s a Genius? I’d Rather Discuss the Game
- Chapter 24 - The Slow-Rising Resident Evil Hype
- Chapter 25 - The New Movie and Next Game
- Chapter 26 - The Zombie Horde – The Charisma of the End of the World!
- Chapter 27 - It’s Only a Little Interesting?
- Chapter 28 - There’s no Seats Left, You’ll Have to Wait
- Chapter 29 - The First Cultivator to Come to this Little Shop
- Chapter 30 - Cultivator? Electrocuted!
- Chapter 31 - Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop
- Chapter 32 - You Bought the Entire Street?
- Chapter 33 - A Straight-A Student Who Skipped Class
- Chapter 34 - Yuan River Realm Cultivator, Would You Like to be Electrocuted?
- Chapter 35 - One Day, You Will Become a Butterfly
- Chapter 36 - Internet Café Upgrade
- Chapter 37 - Diablo and Special Sprite
- Chapter 38 - It’s Hot Outside, Games are Better with Sprite
- Chapter 39 - I Accidentally Drank It All
- Chapter 40 - Play Safely and Peacefully at the Internet Café