Because I Cannot Hurt You
Because I Cannot Hurt You
2.0 / 5 ( 2 votes )
Nine years ago, Soo Xinyi fell in love with the heir of Han Corporations, Han Zhiyuan. He was everything she ever wanted in her life. Unfortunately, it was a one-sided love as Zhiyuan already had someone else in his heart.
But two years later, due to a series of strange circumstances, she was forced to marry Zhiyuan by his grandfather, Han Huizhong.
Thus from Soo Xinyi, she became Han Xinyi.
Xinyi had hopes that things would slowly get better one day, but she was wrong. Fate played a cruel game with her and in an instant, her heart was crushed forever.
But what will happen when Zhiyuan’s past love re-enter their lives? Will she be a threat to their marriage? And when a best friend turned enemy returns with her, every buried secret will bubble to the surface once again!
“I love you. I love you so much that I cannot bear to hurt you.
And because I cannot hurt you, I chose to bear that pain myself.” - Han Xinyi.
Sometimes, it’s not about spending your life with the one you love, but with the one who loves you…
Join their journey of discovering love as Xinyi slowly makes her place in Zhiyuan’s heart.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1: Please somebody stop me
- Chapter 2: Sleepless nights
- Chapter 3: The dynamics of their marriage
- Chapter 4: The head of the Han family
- Chapter 5: Still the same then and now
- Chapter 6: Take them, sign them and divorce Zhiyuan
- Chapter 7: No need for weaklings!
- Chapter 8: Invitation to a cruise trip
- Chapter 9: The one who is back
- Chapter 10: The essence of her companion
- Chapter 11: Keeping no secrets
- Chapter 12: Meeting a certain someone
- Chapter 13: Her unbelievable side
- Chapter 14: Fan the flames
- Chapter 15: Siyings side of the story
- Chapter 16: Chyous side of the story
- Chapter 17: Enter the younger sister
- Chapter 18: Who uses who
- Chapter 19: A date
- Chapter 20: One condition
- Chapter 21: Zhu Xiaosis message
- Chapter 22: No apology
- Chapter 23: Disaster date (1)
- Chapter 24: Disaster date (2)
- Chapter 25: Things getting heated in the police station
- Chapter 26: Impossible anyway
- Chapter 27: How times change
- Chapter 28: The not so typical step-sister
- Chapter 29: Like mother like son
- Chapter 30: First confrontation?
- Chapter 31: Bumping into a crying little bun
- Chapter 32: Shoelace Aunty!
- Chapter 33: Face to face
- Chapter 34: Confrontation (1)
- Chapter 35: Confrontation (2)
- Chapter 36: Confrontation (3)
- Chapter 37: Jealousy and anguish
- Chapter 38: Simple enough problem
- Chapter 39: Where is that person staying here?
- Chapter 40: Fiery as ever