Author's Destiny in The Novel
Author's Destiny in The Novel
3.5 / 5 ( 2 votes )
What if one day you woke up, not as yourself but as an entity entirely different?
What if you find out that the World you're now in consists of all the stuff you've ever dreamed about?
What if you find out that you're simply an extra, meant to do nothing worthwhile in your whole life? That you're just an insignificant being who'll never make carve your own mark in the Annals of Time.
Just what will you do? Will you rise up to fight against your own destiny? To prove your worth to the whole world? Or will you simply accept your fate and lie down for the rest of your life in despair?
Our protagonist was a successful Novel author, with his novel 'The Path to Transcending Mortality' selling millions of copies. One day on the way back to his home, he died in an inexplicable way, only to wake up in the body of a 16-year-old - Asher Gradivus, an extra who was never mentioned in the novel. Asher soon found out that he seemed to have been transmigrated into his own novel, a year before the main plot begins.
70 years ago, The Mythological [Mana] was unsealed and released into the world thus bringing into existence the [System] which would change everybody's life. Dungeons broke out, and new races migrated onto Earth from different worlds. Several higher beings such as the [Gods] themselves started to pay attention to the world. Now, armed with the knowledge of the future, Asher must begin his journey in order to break away from the fate of an Extra he was meant to be, in order to find the meaning to his existence.
6 Latest Chapters
- Chapter 1 Prologue
- Chapter 2 Synchronization
- Chapter 3 Status Rankings
- Chapter 4 Plans To Hoard An Overpowered Cheat
- Chapter 5 Advantages Of Being An Extra
- Chapter 6 The Strongest Gods
- Chapter 7 Navigating The Way Through
- Chapter 8 Inheriting The Legacy
- Chapter 9 Hidden Twilight
- Chapter 10 Cryptic Archive
- Chapter 11 Evelyn Mist
- Chapter 12 How To Best "Use" Your God-Ranked Skills
- Chapter 13 Earning Billions In Seconds
- Chapter 14 Doping Potions
- Chapter 15 Alex Silvercrest
- Chapter 16 The Arcadia Academy
- Chapter 17 The Main Cast
- Chapter 18 Entrance Examinations
- Chapter 19 Casually Passing The Test
- Chapter 20 Results And Academy Rankings
- Chapter 21 The Dormitory
- Chapter 22 Battle Against Other Dorms
- Chapter 23 To Protect The World
- Chapter 24 Oath Of Diminution
- Chapter 25 Just What Are My Dormmates!?
- Chapter 26 Meeting The Principal
- Chapter 27 Negotiations
- Chapter 28 Lucia Feyheart
- Chapter 29 Benefits Of Befriending A Main Character
- Chapter 30 Sadism Or Entertainment?
- Chapter 31 A Saint Or A Cunning Devil?
- Chapter 32 Determining Your Future
- Chapter 33 Party Combat
- Chapter 34 Battle-Royale
- Chapter 35 Orion, The Epitome Of Garbage
- Chapter 36 Eliminating Orion
- Chapter 37 The Plot Thickens..
- Chapter 38 Everyone’s Annoyed
Hot Fantasy Novels
Fantasy, Martial Arts 4631 Chapters
FULLThe Abandoned Husband DominatesFantasy 1452 Chapters
HOTChaotic Sword God